Aegis Interceptor HD Pro

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, drk said:

i'll have to check.  ordered it online from Source for Sports.  shipped from BC to Ontario.  i even paid express shipping to get it for this weekend.  dammit.

My source for sports in Toronto has it. Maybe it's easier to ship to me to see if I can exchange it for you and send to you. 

Whatever is easier of course, Goodluck. 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

@SaveByRichter35I know you have one of these, is the foam in the neck part removable like the chest and clavicle part?

I have one of these and the neck foam is removable like the rest of the foam pieces. I do find a little hard to put back in after washing the fabric but it goes back in. It’s been a fantastic neck guard for me so far this season. 

5 hours ago, Deltadre said:

I have one of these and the neck foam is removable like the rest of the foam pieces. I do find a little hard to put back in after washing the fabric but it goes back in. It’s been a fantastic neck guard for me so far this season. 

Have you ever used like a roughneck or maltese or eco pro? Its between the aegis or one of those

ALEX VON mach neck guard is is pretty good one for 100$ shipped, co-created by the vaughn guy when he was in michigan state , Everet Bommarito,. kevlar and thick d3o foam with ridge on backside for compression, is what you should get.  on my 2 one the first one i lost, very impressive product.

here s the article foryou lazy people:

https://www.egr.msu.edu/news/2014/11/24/student-prototype-scores-breakaway

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 1:53 AM, DL42 said:

ALEX VON mach neck guard is is pretty good one for 100$ shipped, co-created by the vaughn guy when he was in michigan state , Everet Bommarito,. kevlar and thick d3o foam with ridge on backside for compression, is what you should get.  on my 2 one the first one i lost, very impressive product.

here s the article foryou lazy people:

https://www.egr.msu.edu/news/2014/11/24/student-prototype-scores-breakaway

I'm sorry, but you can barely formulate a readable post most of the time.  If English is not your first language, then forget all this.  But if it is....you suggested to us readers a neck guard for $100.00.  Then provided us lazy people a link to an article from 2014 about the idea and prototype of it. The links attached to that article no longer work or are outdated.  Can you please provide a link, for my lazy ass, to a site where I could review the finished product and possibly purchase?

On 12/30/2020 at 12:18 PM, RichMan said:

Have you received any shots (puck, stick) to the neck area? Your opinion?

In the Maltese I did several times.  Always withstood the shot.  Great product. 

Fortunately, I have not been hit in the neck area with the Aegis yet

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

No, I don't mean the actual padding and the D3O.  I know those are paired together.

Sorry. I’m not sure what you mean. 😆. There’s padding and the fabric you slide the padding into. That’s all you get with this neck guard. It’s awesome though. I love it!

1 minute ago, Deltadre said:

Sorry. I’m not sure what you mean. 😆. There’s padding and the fabric you slide the padding into. That’s all you get with this neck guard. It’s awesome though. I love it!

It might be because I have a prototype.  I have two different sized insert thicknesses.  I am unsure which actually went to production or if you got both.

12 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

It might be because I have a prototype.  I have two different sized insert thicknesses.  I am unsure which actually went to production or if you got both.

Ok. Now that makes sense. I only got one set of padding when I bought the retail one. 

• Thanks 1