2020 lines release cycle

Max27

9 hours ago, seagoal said:

Agreed, but it was a trademark issue.   

I wonder if V9s will have magnets?? 

Ahhhh, didnt know that it was a trademark issue. Makes sense. just thought it was some weird thing on behalf of Vaughns marketing team or whatever

16 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Ahhhh, didnt know that it was a trademark issue. Makes sense. just thought it was some weird thing on behalf of Vaughns marketing team or whatever

Sadly that's not a crazy thought. 

But no, Campbell's has V8 trademarked.

22 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

I'm not positive but it's my understanding that there will be no more Premier family with CCM. I don't know if that means it will be a completely new design or if the name will change.

This would definitely be one that makes sense. With CCM custom program there isn't much of a distinction between the eflex and the premier lines other than the pad face itself. Other brands still have fairly large distinctions between their hybrid and stiff pad offerings

1 hour ago, cwarnar said:

This would definitely be one that makes sense. With CCM custom program there isn't much of a distinction between the eflex and the premier lines other than the pad face itself. Other brands still have fairly large distinctions between their hybrid and stiff pad offerings

the cores are different (DualLite core vs LiteCore) , and theres a few changes separating the 2 lines that cant be ordered on custom.

the medial roll design- P2 has the round roll, Eflex is totally flat

Boot angle- P2 has 60 degrees, while eflex has 90 degrees 

face material- p2 has max rebound that has higher rebound velocity while eflex has soft foam that has more of a "lukewarm" rebound

If they do ditch the Premier lineage, would these kinds of differences be offered on custom? 

6 hours ago, Max27 said:

the cores are different (DualLite core vs LiteCore) , and theres a few changes separating the 2 lines that cant be ordered on custom.

face material- p2 has max rebound that has higher rebound velocity while eflex has soft foam that has more of a "lukewarm" rebound

If they do ditch the Premier lineage, would these kinds of differences be offered on custom? 

What makes you think they wouldn't offer these features on custom? It'd totally be par for the course.

13 hours ago, Max27 said:

If only there was a video explaining the differences

I would be excited if it was possible to order the EFlex4 core, boot, and strapping, with the rounded medial roll and calf landing of the P2. Or just the P2 with EFlex4 strapping and super soft 90 degree boot. If they're going to have the ability to mix and match from different lines in the future, I am all for it. 

Archived