Jump to content

Warrior 2020 Catalogue


mariodolphins1010

Recommended Posts

So much good stuff!  I wish it had more info on the materials used in the mask shell.  Looks like the higher end versions have carbon fiber reinforcement, but don’t know if it’s a fiberglass shell or some sort of plastic.  If it’s the former, I’m all in - I could use a new mask!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big2 said:

Woah alot of marketing BS:

Coveredge

Airslide

RVH optimized

360 Active drop

I dont see any information supporting any of these buzz words ?

Coveredge: thicc

Airslide: slotted sliding surface

RVH optimized: even thicker near the bottom of the calf

360 active drop: full wrap leg channel that hangs down for quicker butterfly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's the product between Pro and SR basically, so for masks, it has carbon Minimus Carbon G1000 where as the Pro has the G1200 (finer weave), and the SR does not have any.

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry you were referring to the pads exclusively. I misread that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, johncho said:

It's the product between Pro and SR basically, so for masks, it has carbon Minimus Carbon G1000 where as the Pro has the G1200 (finer weave), and the SR does not have any.

EDIT: Oh I'm sorry you were referring to the pads exclusively. I misread that.

Still applies and thanks for pointing the difference out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Big2 said:

Woah alot of marketing BS:

Coveredge

Airslide

RVH optimized

360 Active drop

I dont see any information supporting any of these buzz words ?

First time seeing a brochure designed to market a company's products?

You should see some of the crap that valve companies put out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder what the price point different with Sr and Sr + with the chest protectors. As with the pads there's only regular Pro and regular Sr+ (and custom pro).

Chest protector i see it this way though:

Pro +: Pro with robocop arms
Pro: Pro with traditional arms.
Sr +: Sr Chest protector, traditional arms. (equivalent to GT2 senior protection wise)
Sr: Sr Chest protector, no belly extensions, single layer elbow floater (vs double on other models), stripped down elsewhere. 

Interested in how things do, my G1 Pro w/ CCM arms has lots of gaps, and starting to break down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

here what is unclear:

• 360DualFIT ACTIVEdrop leg channel • 

Adjustable knee cradle setting

changes from g4 to g5 : hc on face of pads to HyperComp reinforced thighrise

Anyone know what foam they use in the knee stacks on the g3, g4, and g5?  

g3 knee stacks were great,

g4 were shitty as it get, some crappy bubble computer foam block with something like ld45 which wasnt bad.  overall too soft, bad mistake. Just plain aweful from day 1., g3 still going strong.

g5?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DL42 said:

here what is unclear:

• 360DualFIT ACTIVEdrop leg channel • 

Adjustable knee cradle setting

changes from g4 to g5 : hc on face of pads to HyperComp reinforced thighrise

Anyone know what foam they use in the knee stacks on the g3, g4, and g5?  

g3 knee stacks were great,

g4 were shitty as it get, some crappy bubble computer foam block with something like ld45 which wasnt bad.  overall too soft, bad mistake. Just plain aweful from day 1., g3 still going strong.

g5?

The 360 Degree Active Drop Leg Channel has been on both G4 and GT2.  It aids in filling in the 5-Hole while you're in your stance and transitioning side-to-side in the butterfly.  The new DualFit feature can be seen on our Instagram page.  The calf wrap now has two (hence DualFit) options 1: Going around leg channel 2: Going through new opening on leg channel for custom fit/feel.

The adjustable knee cradle setting is on the GT2.  There are two sets of attachments for the outer knee wing for goalies to choose a tighter/narrow or wide knee cradle.  This comes in handy for custom fit/feel but also variance for size of knee pads you wear.

HyperComp thigh rise is on G4, GT2 and now G5 for added stopping power in the thigh rise and better seal to the ice.

The AIRslide internal foams are much harder foams now compared to G4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Peter36 said:

@Kirk3190 if you don't mind, I have a couple of questions about the stick.

1. What would be the closest Warrior size to a 24" CCM/Bauer?

2. Is the paddle grip any tackier?

The 23.5" and 25" both sort of straddle the 24" on the market.  Both are very close to the 24" obviously it'd just depend if you'd find slightly shorter or slightly taller a better benefit to your game.  The index finger grip is similar to the V1 line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

  • Member Statistics

    2,008
    Total Members
    2,646
    Most Online
    b709
    Newest Member
    b709
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...