2023-24 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

19 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Good eye. Seems he's worn Supreme gear historically too, so my theory of it being a Vapour pad with the alternate skin doesn't hold. 

Though, since he's in Ultrasonic gear or S60, I wonder if they used Digiprint because of that? Though Oettinger's Shadow pads (ultrasonics) are listed as Shadow. 

So who knows. 

I wonder if it's because the gold is unique to his set and not available in bauers customizer

4 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Watching last night highlights, I noticed Vasy has logo style initials on his catcher. Noticed one or two other pro goaliesdo this.

Does he have his own Russian YouTube channel as well?

He's had that embroidery since at least his Ultrasonics. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Watching last night highlights, I noticed Vasy has logo style initials on his catcher. Noticed one or two other pro goaliesdo this.

Cody Porter and Carter Hart also have custom embroidery on their gear

17 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Cody Porter and Carter Hart also have custom embroidery on their gear

I did see that on Cody's glove. Been chatting with him. Never noticed on Heart. Kassimir has his own logo as well.

On 4/13/2024 at 2:13 AM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Thompson with a new home set tonight. I’ve never seen this glove backhand from Bauer where its one piece

C40A9848-9200-49A7-9CE0-97019601FA5D.jpeg

C99F54DF-60E8-4A82-BE20-A4C1FFD98CC7.jpeg

Do you mean the finger protection is one piece?

Looks like Mach finger protection with the traditional Supreme (US/2S/1S) cuff. 

9 hours ago, RichMan said:

As far as I know, no. but I heard from him in one interview that he sells merch under his logo

19 minutes ago, Korppi32 said:

He wore Brians in Stanley Cup finals 2015.  And launch of 1S was maybe 2016

most likely that's the case. the information was stated by the seller, I did not check it

On 4/16/2024 at 2:24 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

Interesting that bauer labeled his custom specific colored Mach graphic as digiprint on the boot of the pads and glove backhand

On 4/16/2024 at 2:34 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Good eye. Seems he's worn Supreme gear historically too, so my theory of it being a Vapour pad with the alternate skin doesn't hold. 

Though, since he's in Ultrasonic gear or S60, I wonder if they used Digiprint because of that? Though Oettinger's Shadow pads (ultrasonics) are listed as Shadow. 

So who knows. 

Its a digiprint graphic. The accents of the mach design are more prominent and its all one layer with no texturing unlike the actual ones. Also the way the front of his pads are gold and then it cuts off to the black on the back is custom only. The real graphics had zones that wrapped around and such

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Its a digiprint graphic. The accents of the mach design are more prominent and its all one layer with no texturing unlike the actual ones. Also the way the front of his pads are gold and then it cuts off to the black on the back is custom only. The real graphics had zones that wrapped around and such

The lack of texturing was a bit of a give away yea. Though, I can get a set that looks about 99% the same minus one back hand portion from the default customizer. 

He must really like the flat Mach graphic. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.a068394c568c7e98bb13d773eb3ba2b3.JPG

• Like 2

On 4/22/2024 at 7:55 AM, Puckstopper said:

Interesting that they're following Warrior's lead in thinning out the upper portion of the vertical roll.   

It was like that on the PX3, maybe even on the 12.2 (but I don't remember).

On 4/24/2024 at 8:00 AM, keeperton said:

It was like that on the PX3, maybe even on the 12.2 (but I don't remember).

Yup, they definitely were.  In the video if you jump to 5:40 you will see it, 1:40 has the 12.2 tag...although they were flat faced with no knee rolls.

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=bobrowsky+12.2+pads&rlz=1C1GCEU_en-GB&oq=bobrowsky+12.2+pads&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRiPAtIBCDU0MzFqMGoxqAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&ip=1&vld=cid:2579d2f3,vid:gPlgxoTDlA8,st:0