Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Filtered it to show off the pattern more 

5F8F41BE-A95A-424C-8257-BF5900C6E32A.jpeg

Thanks! I am not into all the filter jazz lol just the raw images haha!  I just need to cut it when I get home and make it a black tape bandit!  looks sick with the filter!

18 hours ago, thebigm said:

Thanks! I am not into all the filter jazz lol just the raw images haha!  I just need to cut it when I get home and make it a black tape bandit!  looks sick with the filter!

Damnit... I can't stop looking at these and checking out the configurator. Certainly don't want to spend the $$$ but those look amazing.

14 minutes ago, thebigm said:

My boss lost a bet to me so I didn't even have to pay for them :P 

So you're a betting man eh?

I bet that you can't send those sticks over to me. If you do, you get mad internet rep points. I'll 'like' every post on this forum to boost you to the top of the leaderboards.

If you don't send them, you have to buy me a set with no internet points.

Deal?

Cool. I'll PM you my address.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thebigm said:

My boss lost a bet to me so I didn't even have to pay for them :P 

Salt in the wound... good for you... but it makes it sting even more knowing you didn't have to shell out your own $$$. Let me know next time you have one of those bets with your boss and I'll give you $200 for your troubles in getting some made for me in my specs.

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

So you're a betting man eh?

I bet that you can't send those sticks over to me. If you do, you get mad internet rep points. I'll 'like' every post on this forum to boost you to the top of the leaderboards.

If you don't send them, you have to buy me a set with no internet points.

Deal?

Cool. I'll PM you my address.

Maybe I should do a giveaway with my last one its taped up but never used!  :challengeaccepted:hmmmm.  I did cut it to be shorter but beggars can't be choosers!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Well, I do need a third CR1. So obviously I should be first in line.

Should do a raffle and donate money to charity!

trying the step extremes tonight closest thing to two piece true skate pics for comparison and attack angles. 

The true holder is just a little taller than the ccm with extreme blades in it. Ccm setup has a slight better attack angle though. 

791A20A0-241D-48E6-A047-1F368FA59A6D.jpeg

2BAE7C12-50BC-417C-BF21-70AF7D90D775.jpeg

FAB24299-DBAA-4D1D-8F23-01AAFDE9C101.jpeg

9F817959-49E8-42D5-8447-0573D974FF6C.jpeg

21D2942F-EF39-40C8-AB23-F806211EB594.jpeg

27856EC3-F807-488F-B490-58A49818615E.jpeg

Edited by thebigm
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, thebigm said:

Maybe I should do a giveaway with my last one its taped up but never used!  :challengeaccepted:hmmmm.  I did cut it to be shorter but beggars can't be choosers!

Unlike our Elitist friend @coopaloop1234... I'm still stuck in foam core and could really use the help to get out. So I think I could use it far more than he could... also... you and I have similar styles... check out my last Passau set. Would have gotten ghosted matte black on the logo if they still offered it... just sayin'... brother...

5ac673fed5cfd_BTB01.thumb.jpg.ab0dbd4ae6436b5f468a2651f43395fb.jpg