Daily Chit-chat

seagoal

43 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Untitled.png.b4e614eb2f33400122f4173e47104b98.png

lol suck it nerds

I'd be even more impressed if I knew what magical brass rings you have to have achieved to move up the social ladder into the top 3%. As it stands - it feels more like a toy in the cereal box and less of an "achievement"... but - well done... I guess... ?

Edited by chile57

55 minutes ago, chile57 said:

I'd be even more impressed if I knew what magical brass rings you have to have achieved to move up the social ladder into the top 3%. As it stands - it feels more like a toy in the cereal box and less of an "achievement"... but - well done... I guess... ?

It's the accumulation of my dedication to the craft.

I shit post a lot and waste time at work lol

1 minute ago, seagoal said:

Boom.  Post- 2-hockeys bliss.

I'm at a steakhouse not far from the training center. 

If Chris Driedger walks in here I'm totally schoolgirling him.  Just sayin'.

20210722_122835.jpg

That glass is too full considering how thirsty you are right now.

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Boom.  Post- 2-hockeys bliss.

I'm at a steakhouse not far from the training center. 

If Chris Driedger walks in here I'm totally schoolgirling him.  Just sayin'.

20210722_122835.jpg

Does this mean he was/is your pick for the gorgeous player? He is a good looking man.

1 minute ago, insertnamehere said:

There's a Warrior G5 setup in sport gold and perfect sizing for me on GGSU that I'm soooo tempted to buy, but do I really need a new set?

"Need" is a very strong word frowned upon on this forum.  We don't like it.  Please rephrase the question.   Go. 

Just now, seagoal said:

"Need" is a very strong word frowned upon on this forum.  We don't like it.  Please rephrase the question.   Go. 

There's a Warrior G5 setup in sport gold and perfect sizing for me on GGSU that I'm soooo tempted to buy, but how do I justify the purchase to my wife?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, insertnamehere said:

There's a Warrior G5 setup in sport gold and perfect sizing for me on GGSU that I'm soooo tempted to buy, but how do I justify the purchase to my wife?

ha!  I literally cried a little bit laughing.  Atta boy. 

And I have no idea BUT you should try. 

26 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

Yzerman moves up and takes Cossa in the draft tonight. GIVE ME ALL THE GOALIES.

I indirectly called the pick yesterday, saying the 22nd pick would go to Cossa (used it to move up)! Excited for the young guy and see where his career goes

On 7/23/2021 at 7:33 PM, dretti33 said:

I indirectly called the pick yesterday, saying the 22nd pick would go to Cossa (used it to move up)! Excited for the young guy and see where his career goes

Also, a complete Oilers move trying to trade a pick thinking Minnesota wouldn't pick Wallstedt, and then they re-sign Smith for 2 years. LOL

49 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Also, a complete Oilers move trying to trade a pick thinking Minnesota wouldn't pick Wallstedt, and then they re-sign Smith for 2 years. LOL

At some point, I think Minnesota got confused that Wallstedt was still available and snagged him. When a move is too obvious for Ken Holland, he makes life interesting and goes down another path LOL.

• Like 1