Wilcox Goal Design Thread

cwarnar

22 minutes ago, WGD said:

That's about right, I didn't post price on here because i didn't know if it was allowed.  

@WGD- post whatever you want. There's a section in the wanted add to sell new gear.

if you want to make your pricing public or have any "stock" gear to sell... feel free to post is there 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A progress shot of my new set. I will say that since Dave joining us he has become very punctual with his emails and letting me know on the progress. Not sure if its just been brought to the forefront in his mind or a technology shift has accrued but I have hesitations about him coming through on these now.

Don Post

glove progress .jpg

blocker progress pic 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, daffy said:

No, just glove. I'm on my third blocker from Boddam. I have found the blocker for me with the right balance and don't see myself changing anytime soon! 

Daffy, what's the weight like on the glove, and the blocker? And do you think you could post a pic of the glove on in a glove-set position?

26 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Daffy, what's the weight like on the glove, and the blocker? And do you think you could post a pic of the glove on in a glove-set position?

As soon as the glove comes in i'll get some pics. @TheGoalNetIs right, Dave can do most old TPS/sherwood models. Mine is the old Sherwood PL33. 

Archived