Beer

Lucky Pucker

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Just wrapped up my regular season by handing the first overall team their first loss of the season.

We had no subs vs a full bench too. 

Thus I bust out Warlock a 8.6% imperial pumpkin stout

20191119_012212.jpg

Nice job on the sweet win! That must have been really satisfying! 

I like some of the Southern Tier stuff I’ve had over the years- but it’s been a while! Cheers dude!🍻

On 11/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

In Canada you can drink those at 16 illegally. ;)

You can also abuse a lot of products at 16. Not that I know first hand or anything.

No, of course not; at 16, you were probably just in your bedroom, abusing yourself! 🤣

Edited by Lucky Pucker
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

That looks perfect. Trade you the chin strap out of my helmet for one...?

I mean, I'd send you one for nothing, just cover the shipping.  I don't think you'd be able to open it for at least a week though, it'd probably be so shaken up from shipping.  And by that point it would probably taste like shit.

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Nice job on the sweet win! That must have been really satisfying! 

I like some of the Southern Tier stuff I’ve had over the years- but it’s been a while! Cheers dude!🍻

Thanks! I live near one of their bars, they had a Pumpking Fest. Otherwise all their IPAs are good. It ended badly when we got the 18% Rum barrel aged Pumpking. Thank god for uber.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Thanks!! We finished the season with the least goals for and 2nd best goals allowed. 37 GF / 32 GA. Record was 6-3-1.

Way to go!  We have one game left in our season.  We're currently sitting in first, a win this weekend clinches it for us.  A loss could potentially drop us to 3rd depending on how two other teams finish.