Vaughn VF 7 Pro Carbon C/A

Bgums13

Ok guys need input I have a guy wanting to trade me a vf7 for my brown I went and tried one on and it fits great super light but almost to light, I don’t need the protection of the brown anymore but i also don’t need bruises from a guy who can barely skate so if I go through with this what can I expect 

23 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Any reason why you wouldn’t want the better protection from the brown? Just curious.

i don’t have experience with Vaughn chesties but you tend to feel a little more in them

Mainly because i want a lighter more breathable unit, Browns are hot but are 2nd to none in protection 

3 hours ago, Vogilny#25 said:

I have the v7 xr pro carbon and iam happy with it. The arms are bad so i beef it up. Anithing else is super protective and comfortabe. ??

20180712_164316.jpg

That’s a nice looking chesty, how did you beef the arms up did you send it to Dennis at Factory Mad?

19 hours ago, Bgums13 said:

Ok guys need input I have a guy wanting to trade me a vf7 for my brown I went and tried one on and it fits great super light but almost to light, I don’t need the protection of the brown anymore but i also don’t need bruises from a guy who can barely skate so if I go through with this what can I expect 

What size are you? I've seen a good number of pro spec vf7's on Sideline Swap over the last few months. Small through XL. 

+1 to others with Vaughn units

Been using the SLR Pro Carbon for about 9 months now.  The only real stingers I've felt are from the former college guys at pick-up who can really hammer it and it hits me in the bicep area.  Even then, no bruises, and it's not even every time I get hit there.  So you should be good in the V7

1 hour ago, dstew29 said:

What size are you? I've seen a good number of pro spec vf7's on Sideline Swap over the last few months. Small through XL. 

I tried both a large and XL on the large arms fit better but the xl body provided better coverage, the problem is I’ve had my brown posted on various Facebook pages going on 3 months and I’ve had 3 hits 1 was to big 1 was to small and now I have a trade for a Vaughn unit which looks like a very good option otherwise if it would just sell I’d buy a left over warrior G2

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

If you're looking to unload the Brown and this person wants it then make the trade.  If you don't like the Vaughn you'll probably have a much easier time selling it than you were the Brown.  Then begin your search for the next c/a.

Wonder why that is, has Brown lost that cult following they once had? I remember 15yrs ago if you had a brown you were the talk of the rink now it’s like the units carry leporsey lol

2 hours ago, Bgums13 said:

Wonder why that is, has Brown lost that cult following they once had? I remember 15yrs ago if you had a brown you were the talk of the rink now it’s like the units carry leporsey lol

I suppose many people are turned off by the supposed over-built, over-hot natures of Brown units. I will actually save my money for one some day. I just won’t touch a used unit with a ten foot pole or I’d get one as there is no such thing as “on sale” Brown units. 

On 8/22/2018 at 1:20 PM, Bgums13 said:

Does this have the beef up kit? I had a V6 with beef up and it was great 

Archived