Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

11 hours ago, Hills said:

New pants! My old ones were XL and always interfered with my knee blocks but I could deal with it in my Warriors.

Using the EFlex 3 pads I felt like I was having issues, knew a local store had a black and orange pair of Pro Stocks that would match my upcoming set and Tigers team. The price was pretty good so I decided to grab them. They are size Large and fit considerably better.

nWScy8z.jpg

q7F3tUy.jpg

Ducks pants and for reasonable price? Love to have pants like that! You are lucky man ;).

• Like 1

Just pulled the trigger on the set below for my son!

This will be his third set of Genetiks' in five years - he always circles back to Brian's.

The colors are the same as per the CCM Efex3 color contest TGN set up for us a couple of months ago ( a little more toned down )

Leaving for 2 weeks of much needed vacation will provide specs when we return!

Brians combo.png

catch.png

-blocker.png

Edited by Big2
Wrong word used
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Not too sure where you're located. But I'm here in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Actually, that's one thing I would like to see added to the profile thumbnail off to the side is the option to add your location (I realize I could add it in my profile, but...) If it were in the thumbnail it would allow people to know quickly where you are. Then it would be easy for someone in say Toronto to calculate the shipping on that used CA from a tender in Boston before he even enters into purchase discussions, or if two tenders were close enough to ask the other to sub etc...

BTW - coop - you are just across the straight from me!

Edited by Ghostender
  • Like 1

Well if you were born in Campbell River you must know how to fish. Beautiful spot BTW!

Yeah, well I'm all for reducing the ferry schedule to 1 sailing per day to filter out the tourists, but as I said in another thread, I'm maintaining my stereotype as a grumpy old man

On 7/13/2017 at 10:59 AM, Ghostender said:

Actually, that's one thing I would like to see added to the profile thumbnail off to the side is the option to add your location (I realize I could add it in my profile, but...) If it were in the thumbnail it would allow people to know quickly where you are. Then it would be easy for someone in say Toronto to calculate the shipping on that used CA from a tender in Boston before he even enters into purchase discussions, or if two tenders were close enough to ask the other to sub etc...

BTW - coop - you are just across the straight from me!

I tried to add that but I couldn't figure out how :facepalm:

Maybe @TheGoalNet can figure it out?

18 hours ago, Ghostender said:

Well if you were born in Campbell River you must know how to fish. Beautiful spot BTW!

Yeah, well I'm all for reducing the ferry schedule to 1 sailing per day to filter out the tourists, but as I said in another thread, I'm maintaining my stereotype as a grumpy old man

I do. Just not really my thing. To the dismay of my Dad.

Eh, I lived there for three months till I moved to the mainland. Everytime I've been back, I can hear the Banjo's playing. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my current set-up. Hoping to get my first custom set soon (by the end of this year), I'll either stay with Warrior or go back to Brian's. I can't decide between Wings colors, or a Swedish blue/yellow set-up (Tre Kronor is my favorite international team, despite having no connection to Sweden whatsoever....).

IMG_20170729_173559~2.jpg

Edited by motowngoalie
photo edit......