Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

38 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

This isn't the first time I've seen this, but I'm just as curious about it since it looks very interesting. What are the benefits of the one-piece landing?

The CCM Blokade pads were like this. But it is totally illegal now by NHL rules.... but who cares.

18-3451side.jpg.fe186389ef3b11a4d5413caca6b8a378.jpg

On 11/8/2017 at 11:33 AM, chakal said:

The CCM Blokade pads were like this. But it is totally illegal now by NHL rules.... but who cares.

There are couple designs I look back at now and think... They were way ahead of their time!!! Blockade, Gatekeeper, and Helite Z all fit that. I am amazed I hated on them when they were new 

4 hours ago, Bell31 said:

Here some the pictures of the Factory Mad pads. 

Demoing his equipment was key in making the decision on purchasing his gear.

Plus his pads has a similar feel to my old SP1000 Smiths. (Have old pic below)

Size 34+1. I went with the one piece landing area. Had cordura on outside gusset to reduce little weight. Had vertical stitching on the pads just like the gloves. Boot is very flexible too. Love the Velcro setup just like my G2. Went to a bungee style for toe bridge. Still like the leather strap on this pad on the boot area. Will post a review later. My schedule for games and ice time are limited to 3 times this month. 

Enjoy

B2FE485F-134F-4977-A9EE-D92A7342B3B9.jpeg

4BCCCAC9-2894-4158-A7D1-B4EB157D6A18.jpeg

1941E688-8B7F-47EE-BEDE-BF5874990C49.thumb.jpeg.dc6ef52cf6a98b0f262ce1e1252a71e3.jpeg

3D4CB4FB-0764-4CF5-96AD-C223E940409A.jpeg

6743F013-D28C-489F-B675-4BFAC45F17AC.jpeg

35C1D60B-2A48-4DFA-87C9-B6BAABFD339B.jpeg

Get us some pics of that lid on that mask thread 

16 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

The pattern on your pads and your stance remind me of this...

Do you play a stand up style?

Love that picture of Wregget! I always liked his Brown pads with that design.  I did play stand up when I started goal. That picture was taken 11 years ago. I now play a hybrid style now.  

I am still wearing mostly the same gear I have been for the last few years.  Over the summer I purchased a used Passau Chest pad which has been amazing.  Still trying to break in my Vaughn skates but have not gotten them feeling right yet.  I have also added an Under Armour Padded shirt to my bag which was a gift from my wife.

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

Edited by Ken35
Fixing pictures

18 hours ago, Ken35 said:

I am still wearing mostly the same gear I have been for the last few years.  Over the summer I purchased a used Passau Chest pad which has been amazing.  Still trying to break in my Vaughn skates but have not gotten them feeling right yet.  I have also added an Under Armour Padded shirt to my bag which was a gift from my wife.

And the entire album of equipment.

http://s998.photobucket.com/user/thecat35/library/My Hockey Equipment

None of your pictures work.  Please don't use photobucket, it fucking sucks.  You can simply drag your pictures to this website and the site will host the pictures.

5 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

@Moose75 1X or X900?

either way, please review after appropriate use 

1X. I was sold on SLR pants walking in, put those on, felt how light and comfy they felt and changed my mind. Oddly, no laces in the pants. It's a stretchy material covered with that hard piece.

Will do! Just gotta make sure my groin is in order first lol

At first I thought it was ugly, then I tried the CCM’s with the same concept and they work great 

extra padding without restriction of mobility 

I also like them on the pro guys. If you watch guys standing in a static position between whistles or in a pic, you can see how tall they wear their pads. The pants floaters are a nice reference 

32 minutes ago, Imperative said:

What models are the masks?

New: Bauer 960XPM

Old: Itech 961. I had it refurbished in 2012 by Ray at New Image, but I figured it was wise to buy a more up-to-date mask than go for a second refurbishing. It's 11 years old, and I've had it since midgets. Gonna be weird breaking in a new one.

Edited by Moose75