Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 9/28/2017 at 10:32 PM, Kayen said:

Pictures of my modded Reactor 4000's. 

Narrow butterfly rely on blocks to close. 

IMG_20170928_190747.jpg

IMG_20170928_190711.jpg

Quick Edit:

Mods done: TGC Spec Bauer Reactor 4000. 34+2
Kept top strap to close the 5 hole better.
The knee cradle was stitched in, but I unstitched it and cut out the landing piece, to be used with the knee block.
Stiffened the knee landing piece with plastic for better sliding. 
Monster 45 Degree knee blocks w/ maltese. Heavy duty Nylon webbing strap on plastic buckle. 
Removed top leather calf strap. 
Added velcro on upper calf wing to strap knee lock down to. 
Swapped lower leather calf strap with heavy duty nylon webbing strap and plastic buckle.
Original bindings shot, replaced with some weave jenpro, handsewn by myself. 
And Monster HAL Sr's (older sandwich design) on the toe ties. I've replaced the stock cord with some heavy duty 1/4 cord that I love much better.

I wear the pad quite loose. Have had them for 2 years, play in them 2-5x a week on average and for senior level gear it's holding up quite well. Only major issue was toe binding ended up shredded, but some jenpro and a sewing awl - it was an easy fix.
One major issue I do have with this pad however is the taper on the toe AND thighrise. I wouldn't mind a more square pad as this pad does not seal well at all.

If you have more pics of your mods, you should post them in the mods section 

On 2017-02-10 at 10:05 PM, Mr.Zero said:

I will say that the mask is amazing.  Love the paint job.  If you don't mind me asking who did your mask and how much was it? I've been looking to get mine painted sunset metallic orange with a black and white stripe running down the center.  Everyone I talked to wants $1500-$2200.

I know there’s a painter called granroth graphics (check them out on instagram...and they are good but they’re cheap, I got quoted 300$

On 2/10/2017 at 7:05 PM, Mr.Zero said:

I will say that the mask is amazing.  Love the paint job.  If you don't mind me asking who did your mask and how much was it? I've been looking to get mine painted sunset metallic orange with a black and white stripe running down the center.  Everyone I talked to wants $1500-$2200.

@BMFSdesigns did both of mine for nowhere near that. Highly recommend!

Picked up new LT98 jock and used LT88 pants in medium (I played in August and part of September in small LT88s - loved the pants and a bit too small, sold to a buddy). 

Looking forward to using a new jock for the first time in 8 years. My old one was held together by stick tape and was pretty much wet cardboard with a cup in it at this point. 

I also have fed my garter belt with knee pads into the unit replacing the elastic it came with so that everything is more streamlined (reduces chances of me leaving my jock at home too...). 

Attach9090_20171014_143611.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

These arrived today, 5 weeks to the day since I placed my order @Tim_TRUEHockey (estimate was 4-6 weeks, so no complaints :))

Will take them to get baked and sharpened and can’t wait to try them out! First thing I did was check the holder height - these things are tall! Next to my CCM Tack’s with Step Extreme, these are at least 1/4” taller (and that’s with standard Step)!

89305FEB-91EE-49F1-BE51-1A7CDA80FE46.thumb.jpeg.3add4d775cb3759f5974505fe8f6f84c.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

These arrived today, 5 weeks to the day since I placed my order @Tim_TRUEHockey (estimate was 4-6 weeks, so no complaints :))

Will take them to get baked and sharpened and can’t wait to try them out! First thing I did was check the holder height - these things are tall! Next to my CCM Tack’s with Step Extreme, these are at least 1/4” taller (and that’s with standard Step)!

Those look fantastic!!