R GT/2

TheGoalNet

2 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

all anti white jokes aside, what little OCD I have is kicking for the white strip, reminds of an outer roll graphic only and seems out of place on the inner edge.

Yea I know. The fact that the whole strip is one colour zone really sucks.

Honestly, these two here were my first two creations and one was ripped right off of their instagram. Everything else just feels incomplete or just doesn't flow well. It's kind of frustrating.

Untitled.thumb.png.ff71010c66d7e61a424b62a9cb349986.png

11 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Very nicely done.  I think that's the best use of the stock graphics by far for blocking color zones

It's either full on colour with a white accent or full on white with a colour accent. The latter just felt like way too much of a stock pad.

Definitely an issue when you only have two colours to choose from. Tossing in some blue weave helps break it up too. (i've edited the photo to include a better screenshot of my scheme)

5 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

For  a minute I thought you had some black in there.  The new screen shot shows it more clearly.   Regardless, it's a good looking set!   What were you quoted on lead time?

I didn't even edit it.Website is being stupid and not letting me edit my posts.

Not yet, I''ll need to wait for confirmation from Warrior before I know. I should be receiving that this morning.

Here is a better quality view of my set. Blue/White, blue weave on the sliding surface and on two of the diagonal lines.

Untitled.thumb.png.9a3662bbd9ff1646966bf0e914233695.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I didn't even edit it.Website is being stupid and not letting me edit my posts.

Not yet, I''ll need to wait for confirmation from Warrior before I know. I should be receiving that this morning.

Here is a better quality view of my set. Blue/White, blue weave on the sliding surface and on two of the diagonal lines.

Untitled.thumb.png.9a3662bbd9ff1646966bf0e914233695.png

The weave for texture will help the graphic pop.  Weave on the sliding surface is the only way to go

27 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Website is being stupid and not letting me edit my posts.

I have the same issue. Right click the edit button and press "Open link in new tab". That's what works for me.

EDIT: Here's proof

Edited by ThatCarGuy
Proof
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Got confirmation of my order.

They've given an expected date of June 12th. So ~6 weeks from date of order.

Set looks great

what palm did you order in the glove? 60 75 or 90? I know you liked the GT 1 glove a lot which was 70