2017-2018 NHL Gear Sitings

TheGoalNet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

@gp34 - pretty sure those are Vapor Boots and Supreme cowling.

He also still has a top strap, very dated set up. Wouldn’t be shocked if the pad cores were OG EF either 

Nope- just sharpened a pair with that old cowling!!!! Damn!!!! He must have a supply of those tucked away. But the the eagle-eyed would remember me talking about my  hair customer that only retired from minor league hockey because his supply of CCM tube blades were exhausted...

On 03/02/2018 at 4:21 PM, gp34 said:

Amazing that Kari is still using these skates.  Can't tell if they are One95's or older.  Either way.  They don't make them any more!

Kari+Lehtonen+Dallas+Stars+v+New+York+Islanders+hkMTzoFng1hx.jpg

Im pretty sure he tried ccm skates at the beginning of the year.  Im the same way.  Tried a few times to go to newer style cowlings and always go back to the old school bauer cowling.  I have about 4 pair in my size, i buy them anywhere i can find them.

10 hours ago, Moose75 said:

The outline of those knee guards has a weird shape. Any guesses as to which model they are?

I'd love to know which knee pads he uses also. They showed a clip of him before the game, without hockey socks, but I didn't get a good look at his knee guards, unfortunately. If anyone else could give any insight into this, that would be awesome. 

On 2/6/2018 at 9:54 AM, Moose75 said:

The outline of those knee guards has a weird shape. Any guesses as to which model they are?

I took a screenshot off a you-tube video I saw with them on him. It looks like a thigh wrap/ knee guard combo? or at least the thigh part has a similar shape to most wraps.

Capture.PNGor possibly something like this?

1314-15-0002__88053.1515534804_1280_1280.thumb.jpg.3c75715dd40d7d63455c18bd22352c29.jpg

Archived