Ultra Sonic - Bauer Supreme 2020 Line

TheGoalNet

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2019 at 10:38 AM, Mroy31 said:

What are thooooooooosse!?! 

Screenshot_20191121-113645_Twitter.thumb.jpg.fab71956b1d0395328b050d275a45ac1.jpg

Via Linus Soderstrom's twitter

There are some changes to the skate around toe cap, holder, and/or attack angle... but there is NOT a cowling coming back 😂🤣😂🤣

Take note of the name "Ultra Sonic" on the skate...

• 2 weeks later...

Might just be a U.K specific reading here, but Ultra Sonic as a brand name sounds like it should be on an electric toothbrush rather than a hockey line 🤣

Re; the new Ultra Sonic vs 3S distinction, are we seeing a similar set up here to how they handled the 2S pro and 2S sticks? In that the the Ultra Sonic line will be increased tech and will most likely have a price bump and the existing 2S line will be modified slightly to bring it in under its current price point as the 3S line?

The cynic in me is inclined to think that brands are increasingly trying to blur the traditional pro / senior line distinction here - especially as the old Canadian / USA made pro vs. overseas made senior is less important given that Bauer and CCM pro lines are overseas made anyways.

That said, admittedly 'senior' lines are noticeable a lot better today than they were even in 2011 when I last had a senior set. 

3 hours ago, raucebyalien said:

Might just be a U.K specific reading here, but Ultra Sonic as a brand name sounds like it should be on an electric toothbrush rather than a hockey line 🤣

Re; the new Ultra Sonic vs 3S distinction, are we seeing a similar set up here to how they handled the 2S pro and 2S sticks? In that the the Ultra Sonic line will be increased tech and will most likely have a price bump and the existing 2S line will be modified slightly to bring it in under its current price point as the 3S line?

The cynic in me is inclined to think that brands are increasingly trying to blur the traditional pro / senior line distinction here - especially as the old Canadian / USA made pro vs. overseas made senior is less important given that Bauer and CCM pro lines are overseas made anyways.

That said, admittedly 'senior' lines are noticeable a lot better today than they were even in 2011 when I last had a senior set. 

I do wish we could get a Sonic Screwdriver!