TheGoalNet

Ultra Sonic - Bauer Supreme 2020 Line

21 minutes ago, goalieThreeOne said:

I've been sworn to secrecy. I suspect me and @TheGoalNet might be talking to some of the same sources and I'm not gonna out them.

It OK guys, you can tell them it's me.

28 minutes ago, Mroy31 said:

What are thooooooooosse!?! 

Screenshot_20191121-113645_Twitter.thumb.jpg.fab71956b1d0395328b050d275a45ac1.jpg

Via Linus Soderstrom's twitter

I see a cowling. In other words I see skates that I need.

2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I see a cowling. In other words I see skates that I need.

You better source some cowlings on eBay now, those are likely just Soderstrom's custom request :)

Waiting for the Burrito Supreme line. Hear they're tasty 

Edited by Scythe
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Scythe said:

😁🤣

The whole ADV "Sonic Boom of Confidence" advertising ties in with the UltraSonic name.  Between that and Axis this is not a great year for names.  Hopefully the products are better than the names!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scythe said:

Is TrueDesign the guac in this scenario?  Definitely still costs you extra

• Like 2

It looks like Bauer gat in touch with Lamborghini. This yellow pattern looks exactly like one in Lamborghini urus speakers cover.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:38 AM, Mroy31 said:

Screenshot_20191121-113645_Twitter.thumb.jpg.fab71956b1d0395328b050d275a45ac1.jpg

I saw that logo on another person’s Insta I follow, except it was on a forward’s skate.

4 hours ago, Nohtaram said:

It looks like Bauer gat in touch with Lamborghini. This yellow pattern looks exactly like one in Lamborghini urus speakers cover.

Pretty sure the 2S skate had a similar pattern

On 11/21/2019 at 10:38 AM, Mroy31 said:

There are some changes to the skate around toe cap, holder, and/or attack angle... but there is NOT a cowling coming back 😂🤣😂🤣

Take note of the name "Ultra Sonic" on the skate...

34 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

gotta-go-fast-sonic-rubick-runner.thumb.jpg.169940bcc1e69048b9662a77fb05e68e.jpg

Hopefully they don't have to go back to the drawing board after they release the first look at the graphics

sonicvssonic.jpg

Might just be a U.K specific reading here, but Ultra Sonic as a brand name sounds like it should be on an electric toothbrush rather than a hockey line 🤣

Re; the new Ultra Sonic vs 3S distinction, are we seeing a similar set up here to how they handled the 2S pro and 2S sticks? In that the the Ultra Sonic line will be increased tech and will most likely have a price bump and the existing 2S line will be modified slightly to bring it in under its current price point as the 3S line?

The cynic in me is inclined to think that brands are increasingly trying to blur the traditional pro / senior line distinction here - especially as the old Canadian / USA made pro vs. overseas made senior is less important given that Bauer and CCM pro lines are overseas made anyways.

That said, admittedly 'senior' lines are noticeable a lot better today than they were even in 2011 when I last had a senior set. 

3 hours ago, raucebyalien said:

Might just be a U.K specific reading here, but Ultra Sonic as a brand name sounds like it should be on an electric toothbrush rather than a hockey line 🤣

Re; the new Ultra Sonic vs 3S distinction, are we seeing a similar set up here to how they handled the 2S pro and 2S sticks? In that the the Ultra Sonic line will be increased tech and will most likely have a price bump and the existing 2S line will be modified slightly to bring it in under its current price point as the 3S line?

The cynic in me is inclined to think that brands are increasingly trying to blur the traditional pro / senior line distinction here - especially as the old Canadian / USA made pro vs. overseas made senior is less important given that Bauer and CCM pro lines are overseas made anyways.

That said, admittedly 'senior' lines are noticeable a lot better today than they were even in 2011 when I last had a senior set. 

I do wish we could get a Sonic Screwdriver!

I always thought ultrasonic was like a source for sports exclusive upgrade like what they have for player skates.

3 hours ago, Hockeygoalie111 said:

Andersen's equipment is probably not the Ultra Sonic line.  Rather, a skinned version of the previous 2S/1S he has been using.

Read the first post of the thread.  At least the blocker is not 2S.