Ultra Sonic - Bauer Supreme 2020 Line

TheGoalNet

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Telfo said:

typically it is mid-May.  last year the customizer for 2X came out in March.  

Feels like it takes longer every year, but likely it's all pretty much the same.  I remember ordering my 2S Pro set when the pre-orders opened and they were in the shop on retail release day which was basically bang-on 8 weeks.  So yeah, likely another month away from actual details.

18 hours ago, Mroy31 said:

Feels like it takes longer every year, but likely it's all pretty much the same.  I remember ordering my 2S Pro set when the pre-orders opened and they were in the shop on retail release day which was basically bang-on 8 weeks.  So yeah, likely another month away from actual details.

thats what I am planning to do with the ultra sonic assuming they expand the customizer a bit beyond what was available for the 2S.  Don't want to get white based pads again.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, thinksimple said:

Are there going to be new masks coming out? With Warrior coming out with theirs and the heavy discounts recently seen on the 960x, I wonder if a new mask is coming. 

pretty sure a new 960 is coming out

4 hours ago, Telfo said:

pretty sure a new 960 is coming out

@thinksimple  There were a few images floating around on social media a couple weeks ago of a table of the new stuff and it looked like there were both 960 and NME masks in those shots.  But don't know if it's "here's the new 960 and the current NME" or if there are updates to both lines.  Like Telfo said, the 960 would be the one in line for the update this cycle.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:42 PM, Mroy31 said:

Via GGN on Instagram, another look at the one piece (maybe integrated to the core?) knee blocks

The knee block is integrated into the core for a one piece design.

I slid around in a set when we had our trade show and I liked them.  The new knee block system is very nice.  Also like the strapping on them way more!

• Like 3

On 3/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, thebigm said:

The knee block is integrated into the core for a one piece design.

I slid around in a set when we had our trade show and I liked them.  The new knee block system is very nice.  Also like the strapping on them way more!

@thebigm

Is there anything else you can share about the strapping right now?

16 hours ago, thebigm said:

its the vapor strapping system essentially with the option of there professor straps.  I will try to post some pics later when I have some time.

I will have a party if the professor strap option is legit.  Vapor strapping with a professor strap is pretty much perfect

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 12:34 PM, Mroy31 said:

@thinksimple  There were a few images floating around on social media a couple weeks ago of a table of the new stuff and it looked like there were both 960 and NME masks in those shots.  But don't know if it's "here's the new 960 and the current NME" or if there are updates to both lines.  Like Telfo said, the 960 would be the one in line for the update this cycle.

New 960. retailer friend has them already.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Urabus33 said:

God i hope so. My #1 complaint on pads is the floppy knee block. 

It baffles me how floppy the 1S knee blocks were. I put aftermarket blocks on with just a curved needle, stitched to the face of the pad, and they were as stable as the stock blocks. 

2S were so much better already, these look really interesting

On 3/15/2020 at 12:03 AM, Urabus33 said:

I have nothing unfortunately beyond that. No longer work in retail so no inside scoops :(

You'll find out soon enough, the knee is the most exciting part of the release. This alone is making me order a set whenever pre-orders are up.