Daily Chit-chat

seagoal

50 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

This is beautiful. My son has been bothering me to get him a guitar for the past month or so, I'm making him save up for it though.

I've been looking at a basic Epiphone Les Paul, but I admittedly don't know much about guitars. Any recommendations for a young learner? Fairly cheap, as he's a 7 y/o still learning to be responsible and take care of his stuff. 

Thank you.

Either Epiphones or Squier are good beginner  instruments.

3 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

https://twitter.com/richardzussman/status/1430209844661821443?s=20

Province is reinstating an indoor mask mandate. Been fully vaccinated for nearly three months.

At a certain point we're going to need to learn to live with this virus...

Happening shortly in Manitoba too. I can live with wearing a mask as long as I still get to play hockey. 

• Like 1

Playoff week for our league.

My main team is playing the last place team that only won 2 games on Thursday, so feeling good about that.

My 40+ team is playing Wednesday and if we win, which we should, our round 2 game is the next night on Thursday at the same time as my main team, which sucks.

I hate having to miss a hockey game, ugh.

Edited by seagoal

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I housed 10 white castle cheeseburgers and a sack of fries tonight with some guys at work.  So far so good.  I haven't had this shit in so long.  I wonder how well my stomach will handle lol

I think you just answered your own question