Steph Lawa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Feels like it’s been awhile since we had this kind of siting

0942CCEB-11BC-4BDD-A74A-E0F7A34D93D1.jpeg.644cf67cd8abacb5b6ef4f2c080570f5.jpeg

Via Stop It Goaltending on Insta

Delia trying out some G5 gloves. This could be a very interesting year for G6

I saw that post, as well. I know Warrior had ruled out no-logo gear in the past (as recently as the last “why we’re not in the NHL explanation” article late last year), but situations change. It could be that this is their slow way of going back to the show, -OR- it could be that they are enlisting guys in the show to do some R&D (pro athletes are your best R&D team) for new features. 

2 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

I saw that post, as well. I know Warrior had ruled out no-logo gear in the past (as recently as the last “why we’re not in the NHL explanation” article late last year), but situations change. It could be that this is their slow way of going back to the show, -OR- it could be that they are enlisting guys in the show to do some R&D (pro athletes are your best R&D team) for new features. 

My guess is they’re having him test G5 with no logos so the NHL doesn’t get mad just in case but if he, as well as a few other who may be in hiding, like the glove then warrior could return as soon as this season. That said if they get a Seattle goalie in warrior it’ll be all eyes on him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Most popular guess in the comments, by far. 

Those teeth and goatee are the dead give away, what I'm interested is seeing that Flower is ditching the CCM bucket and going with the pros choice mask. Could we see more of his equipment change from his gold Lefevre 4.1 set and the 12.2 catcher? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chile57 said:

Got to be “Flower” - right? 

His sparsely populated goatee looks to fit the bill…

2 hours ago, dretti33 said:

Those teeth and goatee are the dead give away, what I'm interested is seeing that Flower is ditching the CCM bucket and going with the pros choice mask. Could we see more of his equipment change from his gold Lefevre 4.1 set and the 12.2 catcher? 

"Water and sunlight" - for sure

Also Fleury always looks like he's  5 seconds away from asking you a weird question

image.png.bc6a2a265f95873cdd7ff4b6ca7fedc7.png

• Haha 2