White Goalie Pants Yea/No Way?

glvsav37

If the resulting staining doesn’t bother you, go for it! White nylon stains badly and the stains are difficult to remove. As long as them turning into a greyish tan doesn’t make you crazy, get that pair of breezers! 

As a goalie, the rules of white gloves, skates, etc. do not apply like it does to skaters. 

37 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

If the resulting staining doesn’t bother you, go for it! White nylon stains badly and the stains are difficult to remove. As long as them turning into a greyish tan doesn’t make you crazy, get that pair of breezers! 

As a goalie, the rules of white gloves, skates, etc. do not apply like it does to skaters. 

good point! might be too much when i sh-t the bed in 1/2 of my games. 

Get those ugly pit-stains in strange areas. Like an old wife-beater shirt. 

13 minutes ago, glvsav37 said:

good point! might be too much when i sh-t the bed in 1/2 of my games. 

Get those ugly pit-stains in strange areas. Like an old wife-beater shirt. 

I have never seen a pair of white breezers stay white!  But some care, some don’t. The staining would drive me apeshit!  Yet white pads with puck marks don’t bother me one bit! 

If I wore white breezers, they would be brown because I shit the bed in 85% of my games!

On 5/11/2018 at 3:10 PM, aircanuck said:

You may look homeless, and you have a home, it's between the pipes. Seriously though, if it makes you happy, give'r. Those things won't stay clean very long though. 

There are homeless folks in Newark NJ using my old goalie pads as pillows still.

I'm all for breaking fashion rules and pairing stripes with polka dots, so to speak... but I think there's a good reason you hardly ever see white pants. They just look bad, and they will look like this sooner than later. And not that you should base your style on what other people think, but I've always thought of white pants as being a kinda flashy, hot dog "look at me" accessory. 

Having said all that, more power to ya if you like them!

24 minutes ago, MTH said:

Nobody will notice. Only other goalies. 

Ask any non goalie what goalies wear. No idea.

Ask any married dude what his wife wears... no idea again.

I dunno MTH, I would argue that white pants are among the few things that other players would *actually* notice (and chirp at you for).

Then again, I know all my wife's clothes, and help her put together outfits whenever she needs a second set of eyes B| We exist!

On 5/15/2018 at 8:43 AM, stackem30 said:

I dunno MTH, I would argue that white pants are among the few things that other players would *actually* notice (and chirp at you for).

Then again, I know all my wife's clothes, and help her put together outfits whenever she needs a second set of eyes B| We exist!

Hey! I help out choosing your wife's outfits too!

Small world.

On 5/18/2018 at 10:47 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Hey! I help out choosing your wife's outfits too!

Small world.

Coop, don't press your luck with your whole self-appointed role of 'Comedian of The GoalNet'. You don't have to reply to every single post with a bad joke. You can let some go! Try it, it will feel good. ;) 

21 hours ago, aircanuck said:

Here, spend 5 minutes looking at this and then get back to me on the white pants verdict. Dirty, dirty pants.

Oh poopy pants! Mister poopy pants! Why can’t you clean your drawers?

White nylon stains permanently, that’s why!

On 5/21/2018 at 5:29 AM, stackem30 said:

Coop, don't press your luck with your whole self-appointed role of 'Comedian of The GoalNet'. You don't have to reply to every single post with a bad joke. You can let some go! Try it, it will feel good. ;) 

lol you're probably right. I've definitely been over stretching my presence. I think a good lurk sesh will do me good.

Archived