Hockey Chat Thread

SaveByRichter35

On 3/8/2023 at 1:13 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

I will never stop reposting this .gif every time you come here with your new revelations on "modern" gear. ;) 

Love it. Thanks.

The team I'm playing on - I'm the oldest cat by 10 years. What the f happened?

Tell us about the old days goalie.

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I feel like going paddle down throws you pretty far off balance and makes it unbelievably hard to rotate. This is my personal favorite substitute for paddle down

Predators rule out Juuse Saros for rest of regular season

This image compared to being paddle down, what more could the paddle do than the leg pad is already doing?

But going paddle down you open up a lot of the goal above you? And as @ThatCarGuy said you position yourself into an unstable stance from where you need more time to recover or move.

I'm losing my AA Platinum status in two days and don't travel enough to even keep gold...my coworker that usually hooks me up with status said AA changed the whole program and has made it difficult to get anyone status that doesn't fly much 😪

37 minutes ago, Fullright said:

If you are looking for a swarm in your crease, try Spirit. 🥴

Been there done that plenty. Ironically they’ve always taken pretty good care of our luggage it’s just not a comfy flight. Delta broke two of my sticks, one of which I was able to claim the warranty from bauer and get money from the airline :) 

• Like 1