Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Coming in hot from Kenesky. Mike really made my vision happen: a 90's pad, but with lighter materials, and more protection in the back. I stuck with my usual white/black/silver-grey color scheme to match my glove and blocker, and went with my own interpretation of the R-Series graphic, which I thought was pretty handsome. Still, the colorway and the side of the pads are definitely meant to be a subtle wink to Brodeur's old look. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, and I can't wait to get them in the mail.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

IMG_4738.JPG

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Bell31 said:

Pictures of me with my Factory Mad gear. Will post a review soon.

Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 10.42.16 AM.png

This looks like it was taken from a surveillance video..."This man just robbed a local 7-11, last seen in Factory Mad gear and a green "Riddler" jersey, skating away from the scene heading West, using mostly T-pushes and C-cuts. He is armed with an old Reebok stick, and may be desperate. Please call police if you see him"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, stackem30 said:

Coming in hot from Kenesky. Mike really made my vision happen: a 90's pad, but with lighter materials, and more protection in the back. I stuck with my usual white/black/silver-grey color scheme to match my glove and blocker, and went with my own interpretation of the R-Series graphic, which I thought was pretty handsome. Still, the colorway and the side of the pads are definitely meant to be a subtle wink to Brodeur's old look. I'm very pleased with how they turned out, and I can't wait to get them in the mail.

That's awesome!  Good luck with them!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stackem30 said:

You've automatically become the boards acetone expert (until another more knowledgeable comes to take your place):

-Any particular brand?

-Based on the labels you removed, think it would work removing the Bstar from these kneepads?

Brand = acetone is acetone

b start= is the logo on Jen pro or plastic?  Either way it will come off.   

General tips would be to get a clean rag, put some acetone on it and lightly run the logo in small circles as not not damage the material underneath.  It will start to smudge at first but keep repeating until everything is removed working your way around the rag.  

After wipe down with another rag and water.  I applied a bees wax leather sealer to the surfaces after also to ensure they remained water proof. 

On 12/9/2017 at 10:56 AM, Doobiesnax said:

Brand = acetone is acetone

b start= is the logo on Jen pro or plastic?  Either way it will come off.   

General tips would be to get a clean rag, put some acetone on it and lightly run the logo in small circles as not not damage the material underneath.  It will start to smudge at first but keep repeating until everything is removed working your way around the rag.  

After wipe down with another rag and water.  I applied a bees wax leather sealer to the surfaces after also to ensure they remained water proof. 

Thank you - I don't own these yet, but I'm planning on buying them and I believe they're JenPro.

On 12/10/2017 at 7:22 PM, RichMan said:

@chakal - Love the Goldorak theme! Maybe a Jofa dangler would work best. When I tried the Itech one on my HM30 I used to wear, I found that it would stick out too much. I left the middle loose like Richter used to but the middle would collapse on shots.

I hate lexan danglers. I just can't see through it and it always blocks my downward vision. The old Itech dangler is the only one that I can stand.

Here's how I attached my Itech dangler to my HM30 clone on my Sportmask Centurion. Works like a charm and never had any issues with it. You need to drill holes on the front and attached the dangler on the front too to solve all the troubles you had.

Sportmask_Centurion_004_zpsxn09qvhr.jpg

Sportmask_Centurion_001_zpsqcyszffc.jpg