Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Should’ve looked for ultrasonic, 3X or m5 pro. That way you could enjoy the knee block

1 hour ago, ZeroGravitas said:

My (not that anyone cares) two cents exactly.

This is my second try at supreme pads, so I wanted to get these at a relatively decent price (I did) and don't want to go all on yet. 

If these do eventually win me over fro. Warrior, I'll probably look into jumping in with both feet. 

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

If only there was someone selling a full size small Mach set within the next few months or whenever a custom order arrives 

Doubt your machs would fit me anyways. 

7 hours ago, Wrbsti15 said:

In store only 

Huge bummer.

I'll buy one off of you and pay shipping.

Edit: I seriously mean this. I'll buy 1 or 2 from someone and pay for shipping and convenience fee. I really want one of these sticks.

Edited by keeperton

• 2 weeks later...

Now a Bauer guy. 

Ultrasonic leg pads and Mach gloves. 

Mach pads were alright, but the single break was very clunky and I have my doubts of the longevity of the jenpro attachment points for the tune fit system. 

With that being the only way to home the pad to your legs, it feels like playing with fire. 

Plus my 3S slid better. 

20230213_132347.thumb.jpg.368d53391378535198def6656b854b5b.jpg

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Now a Bauer guy. 

Mach pads were alright, but the single break was very clunky and I have my doubts of the longevity of the jenpro attachment points for the tune fit system. 

With that being the only way to home the pad to your legs, it feels like playing with fire. 

Plus my 3S slid better. 

Very nice! I was actually going to ask and see how you were looking the Bauer's and this clearly answers that question. Before I ordered my Catalyst Px3's I was dead set on the March's but the True pads felt better but man I loved the Bauer gloves. We will see once my set comes in but I haven't had the best luck with Lefevre gloves so I might be going to a set of Machs 🤣

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Now a Bauer guy. 

Plus my 3S slid better. 

Hope they play well for you, but for style points, I’m giving you a solid “meh” out of ten. You can do better - and usually have in the past.

Of course it’s petty common when guys get married and have a kid to just give up where looks and fashion are concerned… 🤭

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Novasteel31 said:

Very nice! I was actually going to ask and see how you were looking the Bauer's and this clearly answers that question. Before I ordered my Catalyst Px3's I was dead set on the March's but the True pads felt better but man I loved the Bauer gloves. We will see once my set comes in but I haven't had the best luck with Lefevre gloves so I might be going to a set of Machs 🤣

The tunefit+ on the machs and the overall feeling of them were great. 

Honestly, I would've ordered a custom set with an ultrasonic stiffness profile if I wasn't concerned with the jenpro loops that hold the tunefit+ in place. 

One of the sales Rep mentioned he'd seen a few of those loops break prematurely already, so that kind of cemented my thought process. 

Loved the gloves. Still need time to get accustomed to the catcher, but the blocker is surreal how great it is. 

11 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Hope they play well for you, but for style points, I’m giving you a solid “meh” out of ten. You can do better - and usually have in the past.

Of course it’s petty common when guys get married and have a kid to just give up where looks and fashion are concerned… 🤭

You are absolutely right. Though, with me being the family man, the half price of the leg pads was too smart of a decision to pass up for a few custom colours. 

Ultimately I was going to mimic this set. 

FHVeav3VQAIQyf8.thumb.jpeg.e623c613328e3a8c74366997187ed6ff.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

one of us

You knew I was coming. 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Loved the gloves. Still need time to get accustomed to the catcher, but the blocker is surreal how great it is. 

[...]

You knew I was coming. 😂

The blocker truly is nice. Nothing else is close in terms of pop.

I knew you were running around on Warrior but didn't know you made the divorce official!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

The blocker truly is nice. Nothing else is close in terms of pop.

I knew you were running around on Warrior but didn't know you made the divorce official!

Still have my GT2 set. It's for sale, but not super hungry to let it go. Still my first full custom/pro set and it's got a soft spot in my heart. 

I always liked showing up in the rink with a full blue set. People were able to recognize me just based off the pads. 

Now with my lame white/red set, I lose a lot of my notoriety. 

Still have a better taste in style than @ThatCarGuy 😉