Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

11 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I no longer understand CCM new spec chest sizing

I’m roughly 6’0” 145lbs and this fit 4 fits me the same as any other size large CCM chest

You got one!  Great condition too

No idea on sizing.  I've had a fit 2 and fit 3 in my garage that measured exactly the same

• Confused 1

So this is new. A guy in our league is a True rep. He gave it to me, his goalie didn’t want it or it was too short for him. I’ve never used True before. I haven’t gotten a new stick in almost two years. I think this is pretty expensive. I usually get bargain sticks and use them for as long as possible. Anyway I’m thinking about getting a Buttendz or Tacki Mac to add to it. Everyone on this site seems to like those. What do you guys think?B08AB521-7696-42A0-AD11-52AB6F4C43E0.thumb.jpeg.73dbbccb3cb4afbbac3aee1fb2e8eb45.jpeg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

So this is new. A guy in our league is a True rep. He gave it to me, his goalie didn’t want it or it was too short for him. I’ve never used True before. I haven’t gotten a new stick in almost two years. I think this is pretty expensive. I usually get bargain sticks and use them for as long as possible. Anyway I’m thinking about getting a Buttendz or Tacki Mac to add to it. Everyone on this site seems to like those. What do you guys think?B08AB521-7696-42A0-AD11-52AB6F4C43E0.thumb.jpeg.73dbbccb3cb4afbbac3aee1fb2e8eb45.jpeg

Buttendz ftw 

1 hour ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Plug that! 😮 Nice piece.

25 minutes ago, NoProZero said:

Well they finally arrived. Well worth the wait. Follow our team @tarheelhockey

Designed by @Bgillydesign on instagram. 

Mask painted by Ron Slater out of Mass @maskpainter

Purchased through Dana at Just Hockey Source for Sports out of Toronto. 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Gorgeous turnout. You've gotta share the specs on each!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keeperton said:

Gorgeous turnout. You've gotta share the specs on each!

Pads - XXL, All MACH internals except for soft Hyperlite boot. Mach Strapping with leather boot strap, and detachable CRS (Professor Strap)

Glove - Full MACH internals with Game Ready Palm, double T skate lace pocket, no wrist strap (which feels awesome!). 

Blocker - Mach, nothing else special about it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NoProZero said:

Well they finally arrived. Well worth the wait. Follow our team @tarheelhockey

Designed by @Bgillydesign on instagram. 

Mask painted by Ron Slater out of Mass @maskpainter

Purchased through Dana at Just Hockey Source for Sports out of Toronto. 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

Holy crap those look amazing, well done and congrats.  Damn, baby blue looks so good on goalie gear. This is one of the best digi-print designs I've ever seen.

• Like 1