Vaughn Gear

TheGoalNet

2 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

They reached out to me on Instagram after this one ;)  First thing they asked was what i ordered and if there was embroidered names..... then suggested that the store might have lost them (which i know is not the case), then they confirmed that they will be done on the 2nd.

I just don’t buy it.

Between that and Mike Vaughn claiming in public that Carey Price became a terrible goalie after switching, something is SERIOUSLY up at Vaughn. 

I can lead the mob to the Vaughn offices if you’d like ?

Edited by bunnyman666
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bunnyman666 said:

I just don’t buy it.

Between that and Mike Vaughn claiming in public that Carey Price became a terrible goalie after switching, something is SERIOUSLY up at Vaughn. 

I can lead the mob to the Vaughn offices if you’d like ?

as long as you get my mitts out of there before you burn the place down lol.....  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

as long as you get my mitts out of there before you burn the place down lol.....  

Hear, hear!

In fact, as a member of the SPCE (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Equipment), I'd ask that all equipment found on site be removed prior, and set up in new homes.

I'll send my mailing address...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Hear, hear!

In fact, as a member of the SPCE (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Equipment), I'd ask that all equipment found on site be removed prior, and set up in new homes.

I'll send my mailing address...

You need to join the mob to take share in the equipment!

1 2 3 4!!! Doobiesnax is who we’re marching for!!!!

5 6 7 8!!!! Mikey’s factory is running late!!!

What do we want?!?

Justice for Doobiesnax!!!!

When do we want it?!?

NOW!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

How would you even know who’s demoing it or not? 

Someone always seems to get pics of somebody wearing them on ice, in practice or whatever. Spy pics pointing out new straps, different pad face etc. Well ahead of any marketing starting up

1 hour ago, Mroy31 said:

Someone always seems to get pics of somebody wearing them on ice, in practice or whatever. Spy pics pointing out new straps, different pad face etc. Well ahead of any marketing starting up

It’s likely they want to keep it a secret or they don’t have any demo sets yet or someone’s out there but we don’t know who. I’m indifferent in this subject and respect whatever reason they’re doing it but it would be nice to see if they’ve come up with new sliding technology 

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

It’s likely they want to keep it a secret or they don’t have any demo sets yet or someone’s out there but we don’t know who. I’m indifferent in this subject and respect whatever reason they’re doing it but it would be nice to see if they’ve come up with new sliding technology 

I'm not suggesting any nefarious intentions or anything. Just pointing out a pattern that we generally see things in our very own "sitings" thread well before any marketing. The only thing I can think of for the SLR 2's is that Jimmy Howard has a white sliding surface on his red based SLRs

Really liking what Mrazek did with these colors. 

Lots of VE8s on the ice last night and tonight. There's two games on now with full Vaughn vs Vaughn with mitts and pads, and quite a few other full Vaughn goalies in action now, as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing gear representation percentages this season. 

From what I can see, lots of magnet straps on VE8 pads, which for some reason, surprises me.  

Mrazek is not using those,  though.  He has very B? looking velcro straps.  Can't find a pic just yet.

20181004_175048.jpg

Edited by seagoal