Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Two sets to show off. Sorry for the messy garage. 

First is a set of leg pads (with a practice glove) that I picked up directly from Scott Wedgewood. These are my second or third try on Vaughns. I know this set is a bit older (he used them during his first stint with the Coyotes), but I really enjoy them. 

Second is my second set I have purchased from someone in the Chen family. Two games in and I can see why people like Bauer. Getting used to such a stiff pad after using those Vaughns the last two months has been interesting. 

1AAA0F01-9BB3-4FCC-9600-86471508E118.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chile57 said:

I'm going to guess True Hzrdus based on previous postings...

true-hzrdus-px-composite-goalie-stick-senior

The squares on his blade are upside down lol can't see him wasting money on the True haha I see a hint of that yellow line that can be True, but a Bauer stick as well....the suspense....

Edited by mr_shifty1982

55 minutes ago, Wrbsti15 said:

Looks like a Mach stick?

51 minutes ago, chile57 said:

I'm going to guess True Hzrdus based on previous postings...

23 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

She squares on his blade are upside down lol can't see him wasting money on the True haha I see a hint of that yellow line that can be True, but a Bauer stick as well....the suspense....

1 hour ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Bauer?

It's 100% a Bauer Mach given the ridge where the crack formed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Just pulled the trigger on these G5's. 

My Bauer experiment is over. I wanted to try my hand at a stiff pad and I like certain aspects to it, but there were a lot of drawbacks that weren't for me. 

I think all it's done is reaffirm what I've known for a while now. Warrior is just better, 

Capture.PNG

Did you go the Hyperlite or Mach direction before coming back?

6 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

It’s a Mach. Apologies for the wait. Yes the thin section on the top of the blade has cracked from a shot judging by the tape before I took it off. 

Bummer, I was really (and I guess still am) considering picking up a Mach stick, though have been wary thinking they could be susceptible to cracks.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:11 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Just pulled the trigger on these G5's. 

My Bauer experiment is over. I wanted to try my hand at a stiff pad and I like certain aspects to it, but there were a lot of drawbacks that weren't for me. 

I think all it's done is reaffirm what I've known for a while now. Warrior is just better, 

Capture.PNG

Always back to your toy, you could have at least matched it to the oven and join the dark side!

• Haha 1