Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Since we are all posting our. Here is my CCM chesty. Purchased from a member here. Fit 4 with +1 arms. Not brand new, but feels not very used. Picture next to my Kenesky (also from a member here) for comparison. The bicep shots hurt less. Stomach shots feel different, like a slap instead of a punch. 

IMG_1037.jpeg

IMG_1039.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made the venture to try a two piece skate. I wanted to keep a neutral pitch like the one piece skates and find steel easier. Ran with regular 3mm blade and the butterfly pushes were hit or miss. Swapped in the black step and everything was much better. Now to get custom 2 piece boots instead of the tf9 boot and I will be good to go. 

Snapchat-235635969.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

No woman could ever satisfy me to the level that my new gear just did. 580 pro palm with extra padding closes out of the box like a game ready. Just insane.

DE14DA41-5483-4ED8-9C8A-56699F59CF20.jpeg

Looks fantastic,  killer set.  Congrats,  buddy.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2023 at 9:49 PM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

No woman could ever satisfy me to the level that my new gear just did. 580 pro palm with extra padding closes out of the box like a game ready. Just insane.

DE14DA41-5483-4ED8-9C8A-56699F59CF20.jpeg

So uh... What size are the pads??? 😅 You know.... If you ever want to sell the set.... But those are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Madmedic6
  • Like 1