Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

13 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I have officially run out of room

20230625_180354.thumb.jpg.fc173a84eb80bbfd4d68979996e988d7.jpg

The mismatched glove fingers and tee is going to be the death of me

That been my gripe about Bauer graphics the last few years. I don't understand why the palm has to be the same color as a small middle section. But if you order the glove in a different color pattern it throws it all out of wack even more. 

Edited by Madmedic6
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Madmedic6 said:

That been my gripe about Bauer graphics the last few years. Is I don't understand why the palm has to be the same color as a small middle section. But if you order the glove in a different color pattern it throws it all out of wack even more. 

I was so close to going digiprint just to fix this. If I end up liking these more than my warrior set which is pretty unlikely then I'll probably go digiprint and fix this or wait and see what the next supreme graphic is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Obiwanjabroni said:

Was fortunate enough to pick up a new NHL spec CCM CA. Doesn't have a fit 1/2/3/4 tag, but looks/fits similar to my large Bauer Pro Series. Won't be able to get it on the ice until later this week to do a comparison.

Can you add a picture or two from side/inside too? The shoulder area seems pretty well wrapped around. 

Every time I see this CCM Pro I can't understand why they have left the collar area so open? The heartguard could be a lot more "U" shaped to cover up those corners and from what I've modified some C/As that area doesn't really affect anything mobilityvise but is very sensitive spot to get a puck hit to.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ArdeFIN said:

Can you add a picture or two from side/inside too? The shoulder area seems pretty well wrapped around. 

Every time I see this CCM Pro I can't understand why they have left the collar area so open? The heartguard could be a lot more "U" shaped to cover up those corners and from what I've modified some C/As that area doesn't really affect anything mobilityvise but is very sensitive spot to get a puck hit to.

Not a problem. I took some additional pictures and measurements for the curious. Nothing that wasn't already covered in @TheGoalNet's video on the unit, but again, these are very rough measurements. I was also using one hand in the pictures, so some may look more off than others. 

Units side by side. Front and back:

IMG-0168.jpg

IMG-0182.jpg

CCM elbow floater (6" across):

IMG-0171.jpg

Bauer elbow floater (6.5" across):

IMG-0174.jpg

CCM shoulder floater (largest point - 5.5" across) - this may look off due to holding the tape with one hand for the picture:

IMG-0173.jpg

Bauer shoulder floater (7" across):
IMG-0176.jpg

Forearm comparison:

The CCM is noticeably more rounded off than the Bauer. I did not take any circumference measurements here.
IMG-0177.jpg

IMG-0178.jpg

IMG-0179.jpg

CCM upper shoulder:
IMG-0180.jpg

Bauer upper shoulder:

IMG-0181.jpg

CCM elbow/back of arm:
IMG-0183.jpg

Bauer elbow/back of arm:
IMG-0185.jpg

CCM back of wrist:
IMG-0184.jpg

Bauer back of wrist:
IMG-0186.jpg

Wrap comparison:

The CCM is very similar to the premier body, or older CCM/Reebok/Koho units with its three distinct wrap sections. The Bauer is a little flatter, but the same body as the One95/NXG units.
IMG-0188.jpg

IMG-0189.jpg

2 hours ago, RichMan said:

@Obiwanjabroni Lucky MOFO! Who did you sweet deal for that baby? Good price I hope.

I would be placing my life in danger, should I share such secrets. All jokes aside, it was a pricy buy, but you don't see these brand new too often, so that rationalized my purchase.

• Like 7

It's no fancy NHL Spec CCM, but new C/A anyways. Warrior RX3 Pro. 

Sizing down from my Hyperlite as the arms have always been just a bit too long for my liking and the shoulders were very large. 

Mostly looking to trim down on the bulk and streamline a bit. 

Plus with the RX4 being out and the units being 99% the same, I was able to pick this up for 40% off. 

20230707_105433.thumb.jpg.c20557434381a96825d362a15256767d.jpg

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Like 1

I was looking at Vasilevskiy’s pro return C/A on goalie parts.com, and noticed two things one is that he cuts off the bottom row of the foam to shorten the belly part.

IMG_0089.thumb.jpeg.d1466dead6cc7dd83addbc14e8592245.jpeg

And the other is the flap on the inside of the arms that looks like it would take up a lot of extra space. It almost looks like he just cut a strap off so that it let’s it stick out to fill in the space under his arm.

IMG_0088.thumb.jpeg.e12ad454817f52b7b54b6d904ab4febe.jpeg

Edited by Hockey34

On 7/12/2023 at 9:33 AM, Phil1p33 said:

🤯 fit 1?!?!? Where did ya pick that up? You had a fit 2 before correct? Any big differences between the two?

Snagged it up on Sideline within hours of it posting.

I'm currently something advertised as a Varlamov return with -1 arms.  Not 100% sure of the size as the tag is missing. Could be a Fit 2 or Fit 3.

Haven't been skating recently due to hip issues so I haven't really been nerding out over gear as much

• Like 1