Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 6/16/2018 at 6:18 PM, motowngoalie said:

New Warrior wheeled bag. This thing is HUGE. Pads and all fit inside, pretty stoked with it for now ?

IMG_20180616_181245.jpg

IMG_20180616_181309.jpg

That's a beast of a bag.  Keep us posted on how it holds up and what you think.  The option of putting your pads in the bag is something I'd be interested in.  But there would be no way that would fit in my Mini.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, Westcoast Tender said:

Pro return Subzero 3 (Halak).  Last picture beside my custom ordered Subzero 3.  

94D1C95D-CBA6-42C6-A502-B837AA3E5A9A.jpeg

7AAAB8A8-AA6B-43A8-AFF8-4A5E83D0A201.jpeg

C7CF7DD0-AF35-4B46-9B72-741A0B059198.jpeg

I think the Sub Zero glove is very close to the Optik Glove which I now have.  Huge upgrade from my Bauer S170.  I'm just loving the double-T and the 40 degree break. Pucks are going in and not coming out.

4 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Where are you finding it bulky? The floaters are much more streamlined compared anything else on the market. 

More in the arms and where it connects to the arm. Which is fine because the protection is heavily lacking there in my subzero 3, but I need time to break it in of course, and in person the chesty makes you feel bigger than it looks, or that’s just me

Edited by southpawtendy48

I actaully didn't get the 1X OD1N's. I got a full set of Senior Bauer Vapor X900 equipment for only about 1300. However I do agree with the statement that the wait times are brutal. 

The second image is a picture out of the 2017 employee catalogue. If you click on the image and zoom in you will see a 90 day leadtime which let me tell you if you didn't know what it was like the Bauer employee I talked to, you definently should find out. The leadtime is basically an added time so instead of the 6-8 weeks make sure you add the 90 days.
  IMG_3113.thumb.JPG.cc16b623e5e941781d8630957af6ee61.JPG

On 6/18/2018 at 10:47 AM, Adam Cooper said:

That's a beast of a bag.  Keep us posted on how it holds up and what you think.  The option of putting your pads in the bag is something I'd be interested in.  But there would be no way that would fit in my Mini.

Will do ? Yeah I'm driving a Saab, so it's not the easiest bag to fit! 

On 6/16/2018 at 6:18 PM, motowngoalie said:

New Warrior wheeled bag. This thing is HUGE. Pads and all fit inside, pretty stoked with it for now ?

IMG_20180616_181245.jpg

IMG_20180616_181309.jpg

This bag is a beast! I have a much, much old Warrior wheelie bag. It's on its last legs now, but it held up for a long time. I'll be in need of a new bag soon, and I will consider this beauty!

Got these a few weeks ago. Working on the transition from roller to ice, I love the skates, they are very light weight and I can get very deep in my stance. Got the gloves for a steal even though I didn't need them. The glove swallows pucks, anything that hits the palm directs the puck to the pocket. Blocker is very light and indeed the pucks fly off of it.

Ice Gear1.jpg

Pro Return Thomas Greiss Blocker and Glove. At practice today I took a shot and it hit the tee and broke it off. Crazy that it happened, but I was in need of a new glove. I got them on a hell of a deal, 350 for both the glove and blocker straight from the Isles pro shop. Will post my first impressions on the Vaughn Forum in a little while, I have some stuff to do right now.

IMG_2854.JPG