The Deals and Steals Thread

ZeroGravitas

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, motowngoalie said:

The Hockey Shop is having another 20% off sale sitewide today. Code is: FATHER2019

Picked up a R/GT2 senior chesty for $304 CAD and free shipping. That's like $225 US :) 

And we just had a long talk about Peer Pressure... Meanwhile, THS is open in the other tab... 

EDIT: Didn't work for sale sticks...

Edited by cwarnar

17 hours ago, cwarnar said:

And we just had a long talk about Peer Pressure... Meanwhile, THS is open in the other tab... 

EDIT: Didn't work for sale sticks...

Hah, very true. I'm unable to pass up a good sale unfortunately. My wife is pretty exasperated with me at this point 😶

On 6/6/2019 at 4:59 PM, Max27 said:

I got a pair of CCM 9080 skates for 90$ as oppose to the retail 380$, if you’re interested check him out on SidelineSwap “middlebury” guy has unreal deals

image.jpg

its a local (here in northern NJ) shop thats going out of business, trying to clear out inventory. lots of weird niche stuff but occasional good stuff. got a new player cage for 8$

10 hours ago, Urabus33 said:

its a local (here in northern NJ) shop thats going out of business, trying to clear out inventory. lots of weird niche stuff but occasional good stuff. got a new player cage for 8$

Ya i got a Brand new premier 2.9 stick for 30$ From him. Unreal sales

8 hours ago, Peter36 said:

Website?

Go on sideline swap and search “middlebury”

• Thanks 1

Hi all,

Let's try to keep this to brand new gear from actual shops, as opposed to second-hand stuff from Ebay/SidelineSwap, etc - we can start a separate thread for that.

Ideally, this thread would be the first place someone looking for brand new gear would look to find some solid deals.

---

Monkey is doing "Brick Wall Specials" where they are clearing out some older gear.

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/brick-wall-specials

The page claims that the gear is not subject to additional discount and is available until June 20th (ending a couple days from now).

They seem to have a gazillion CCM Premier 1's in numerous sizes and colors.

Edited by ZeroGravitas

Perani's has a CCM Premier Pro chest protector - basically the old Premier 1 for sale at $229.99 - but in size SMALL only!

https://www.hockeyworld.com/CCM-Pro-Chest-Arm-Pads-Sr

Use coupon code "USAVE10" for an additional 10% off to bring it down to $207.00 before any tax and shipping - seems like a steal to me!

Code should work with other stuff if you find any thing that piques your interest.