ZeroGravitas

The Deals and Steals Thread

13 hours ago, cwarnar said:

66097880_3040640935954038_4078742192594616320_o.thumb.png.faeae52331aa9438faaecac104fb3eac.png

Seen a lot of this gear hanging around the shop for the last few weeks.

Everything is in good condition, but I really hope you guys like some very outlandish colour schemes. :P

9 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Seen a lot of this gear hanging around the shop for the last few weeks.

Everything is in good condition, but I really hope you guys like some very outlandish colour schemes. :P

I’d buy a gloveset in OG North Stars colour scheme.

Just now, bunnyman666 said:

I’d buy a gloveset in OG North Stars colour scheme.

You're in luck!

Well, you're in luck if you're ok with swapping out yellow for orange. BUT! I'm sure you could compromise.

5 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You're in luck!

Well, you're in luck if you're ok with swapping out yellow for orange. BUT! I'm sure you could compromise.

I really want an Orange, Eggplant, Maroon and Kelly Green with metallic gold weave accents; you think they have that? 🤣

12 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

I really want an Orange, Eggplant, Maroon and Kelly Green with metallic gold weave accents; you think they have that? 🤣

follow-your-dreams-800x544.jpg.49799f37130e3b0ff64266f32c96c571.jpg

• Haha 1

Perani's warehouse sale is coming up, starts July 18th.

Also not goalie related, but The Athletic is 76% off today for new subscribers. I just subbed for the year, cost like $15. Pretty good deal for decent sports journalism.

London’s Source for Sports has a decent sale on their Sportmasks, including the top end Pro 2i and 3i. Good deal for such new masks if people are in the area and like a stock mask.

Different kind of deal, but if anyone was looking at a custom Brian's build, The Goalie Crease has some express order spots

On 1/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, Nova said:

Thanks for posting this. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Warrior at retail price last week. Glad I held off, getting a much better stick for essentially the same price. Hoping I can accomplish what I want with it. This will be my first composite, I've always used foam cores with a trigger grip/Lundqvist grip combo cut into it, but I've got an idea in mind to replicate that without cutting the stick.

I'd like to see your trigger grip innovation!