The Deals and Steals Thread

ZeroGravitas

5 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You're in luck!

Well, you're in luck if you're ok with swapping out yellow for orange. BUT! I'm sure you could compromise.

I really want an Orange, Eggplant, Maroon and Kelly Green with metallic gold weave accents; you think they have that? 🤣

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, Nova said:

Thanks for posting this. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Warrior at retail price last week. Glad I held off, getting a much better stick for essentially the same price. Hoping I can accomplish what I want with it. This will be my first composite, I've always used foam cores with a trigger grip/Lundqvist grip combo cut into it, but I've got an idea in mind to replicate that without cutting the stick.

I'd like to see your trigger grip innovation!

• 2 weeks later...

Some crazy deals to be had at Goalie Monkey - https://www.goaliemonkey.com/brick-wall-specials

CCM Premier Pro leg pads at $669.98.

CCM Premier Pro blocker at $164.98.

CCM Tacks (Pro) skates at $224.98.

Bauer MyFlex bars at $4.98. 🤣

They've got SR level gear too, as well as some youth and junior.

Monkey must be losing money on these items - a lot of these items are priced at 60%+ off original retail price.

They seem to have a ton of colors of for the Premier Pro blocker, and lots of sizes and colors on the Premier Pro leg pads and plenty of sizes for the Tacks skates.

Didn't really look at the SR level price points, so YMMV there.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Dear Mr. @bunnyman666,

This is great! I know Johnson needs protection; he would be nuts to not spend his wad on this.

We appreciate you keeping us covered.

Sincerely,

Dick and the twins

The Twig and Berries institute recommends wearing protection in the nether regions so that Dick and the Twins will stay safe whilst playing hockey. The package with the chicken must stay safe.

Edited by bunnyman666
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Scythe said:

Found a Velocity V7 XR Pro Carbon c/a in excellent condition fot $200. Waiting for reply. Looks clean in pics. 

Just make sure to ask about the smell. The last used chesty I bought looked great in pics and smelled like someone died in it. Last time I buy one of those used.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wox33 said:

Just make sure to ask about the smell. The last used chesty I bought looked great in pics and smelled like someone died in it. Last time I buy one of those used.

i will definitely do that... i hate that it's used too.. need to see it in person.. that may be possible. Have to wait for a reply. 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:24 PM, goalie381 said:

If these were a bit shorter I wouldn't be sharing them with you lot. 😉

Full set of Warrior Pro gear for under $400 for the time being.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Warrior-Ritual-G3-Pro-Goalie-Leg-Pads-Glove-and-Blocker-Full-Set-35-1-5/264513078937?hash=item3d96354699:g:mEsAAOSwZ~pdtfAA

Thanks for posting this; helped me snag some sweet new-to-me pads on the cheap.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit.

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/pre-black-friday-sale

Valid now through Monday, November 11, 2019.

Some crazy deals on Bauer 1X gear.

Bauer 1X Senior Pro chesty at $249.98. Or the Bauer 1X Senior Pro pants at $139.98.

Some other stuff, like CCM Premier 1, we've seen at those prices before.

Hopefully we'll start seeing other vendors blowing gear out as Black Friday approaches.

• 4 weeks later...