TheGoalNet

19 minutes ago, Znowleopard said:

really? i was looking at monkey sports eu and a custom set of eflex 3 are 2000 euros and a stock pair are 1700, so i would assume that it will be that same for the p2

That might be a Europe thing only than here in Canada and I am pretty sure US there is no up-charge for a custom set!

I usually like the CCM customizers... but I think the Premier 2 one is pretty bad. I like how you can do some very plain pads with different options (like Crawfords and Talbots), but I feel the overall design choices don't allow colours to flow very well. I can't for the life of me come up with a design I really like.

56 minutes ago, Hills said:

I usually like the CCM customizers... but I think the Premier 2 one is pretty bad. I like how you can do some very plain pads with different options (like Crawfords and Talbots), but I feel the overall design choices don't allow colours to flow very well. I can't for the life of me come up with a design I really like.

I found that the use of white seemed to frame the designs and make them better. I also found using at least 3 colors made the graphic better too.  Pulling off some sort of #SolidColoredPadsCrew just never quite looked right to me 

They definitely aren't the best graphics Lefebrve has put out (and not the worst) but I really do like they way it came out. Good balance and overall I'm happy with it. I'v done a few mock ups but leaning toward this one. Never been a white-based gear type, not about to start now.

CCM_Premier2_Ultima.jpg

I like that Warrior has own stock graphic and then the classic design if you want solid colour outer roll. I think it looks stupid when outer roll is single colour and there is some odd shapes in the face of the pads. Even blockers match "too" well with the right leg pad. 

Edited by Korppi32

47 minutes ago, Korppi32 said:

I like that Warrior has own stock graphic and then the classic design if you want solid colour outer roll. I think it looks stupid when outer roll is single colour and there is some odd shapes in the face of the pads. Even blockers match "too" well with the right leg pad. 

I mean, you can get the "Euro" look on any pad.

Untitled.thumb.png.32b483d7c2108f16a86674bf44330e43.pngUntitled2.png.3ce01f08eddc61c44ea366b80147d3cb.png

Though, I do believe I know what you're referring to in regards to the random shapes. It is unfortunate that you can't get a solid white face without the ghosted patterns.

3 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I mean, you can get the "Euro" look on any pad.

Untitled.thumb.png.32b483d7c2108f16a86674bf44330e43.pngUntitled2.png.3ce01f08eddc61c44ea366b80147d3cb.png

Though, I do believe I know what you're referring to in regards to the random shapes. It is unfortunate that you can't get a solid white face without the ghosted patterns.

i loooooveee that euro look

59 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I mean that they put "Euro" and original pattern in the same pad.Almost every company has done this last 10 years.  It would look nicer if the pattern goes also in outer rolls. 

Like this...

auction-Pads2.jpg

30ebc313e034e78c_small.jpeg

Edited by Korppi32

35 minutes ago, Znowleopard said:

only thing im worrying about is how well the pads will hold up, if im paying 1700 for something i want it to last, anyone got an idea how they might hold up?

I’d base the speed skin off EF3 pro feedback 

anyone have those long term?

On 3/1/2018 at 11:53 PM, ULTIMA said:

They definitely aren't the best graphics Lefebrve has put out (and not the worst) but I really do like they way it came out. Good balance and overall I'm happy with it. I'v done a few mock ups but leaning toward this one. Never been a white-based gear type, not about to start now.

CCM_Premier2_Ultima.jpg

Can always count on you to post the right colored gear

image.png.a00b9424da685ff3e121eb4d62bc1570.png

5 minutes ago, Fleuryfan29 said:

I think ccm needs to reduce the weight on their next premier 3 model anyone else think so? But it is a little to early to be talking about the premier 3s just yet.

Premier 2 is in the ballpark of sub 5lbs. That is right inline with everyone. Have you seen the new P2 up close? Where do you feel they need to be weight wise?

Keep in mind, the OG RBK premier launched like 15 years ago... at somepoint, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Premier line replaced. Like how Brian's replaced Sub Zero with Optik. 

• Like 1