Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

19 minutes ago, creasecollector said:

Nice! Should be awesome once the whole mask is complete. Always a fun process for any goalie.

Ain't that the truth.  I'm in the process of my 3rd one now and I'm just as giddy and child-like in my excitement as ever.   My plan is to replace my Rinne avatar on here with me doing the exact same thing.  Gotta let the tribute keep on rolling :)

I'm always happy to see @southpawtendy48 gear upgrades.  Kid's got great style and enthusiasm for gear.  It's fun to see. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Funny enough this is what I'm listening to.

I guess it's technically considered oldies, it's almost 22 years old lol. 

Untitled.png.3de633721a2b9027ea402e03e70fb2b4.png

All around consistently great album, I have a hard time listening to a couple of their albums all the way through without one song ruining it for me. Still love them though

2 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

All around consistently great album, I have a hard time listening to a couple of their albums all the way through without one song ruining it for me. Still love them though

Same. Korn was never high on my list for nu-metal bands. It's mostly just a handful of songs I actively enjoy.

8 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

They're better than the GT2's. Not sure how the SR's play, but the Pro's played stiffer due the hypercomp.

I didn't get pro, not there yet financially. For pro Warrior gear I would go full custom colours and make the catcher a single T. 

On 8/19/2021 at 4:56 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Same. Korn was never high on my list for nu-metal bands. It's mostly just a handful of songs I actively enjoy.

that’s fair. they’re not for everyone. i can’t pinpoint what got me into them but yeah for the most part i’m into the grungier/heavier side of metal.. ooh so edgy 😂

14 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I must say, not a fan on my ccm pro palm 580 at all. Closure isn’t bad but protection is miserable. I’m getting bruises from wrist shots. Safe to say I’ll be picking up another stock G5 pro to use for this season. 

Is this the Axis or EF5 pro palm? I didn't have any issues with protection or closure when I was using the True 20.1 Game Ready+ 580. 

1 hour ago, Teezle said:

Is this the Axis or EF5 pro palm? I didn't have any issues with protection or closure when I was using the True 20.1 Game Ready+ 580. 

EF5 Pro palm with no d3o. I’m also playing against guys who I’ve seen clock their shot at 87mph. But a wrist shot giving me a bruise is bizarre. 

On 8/20/2021 at 11:28 PM, keeperton said:

See exhibit 2: Linkin Park.

LMAO, got me there… well when they have songs like Given Up they could make a case for that… there were more logos i wanted to add but warwick backplates are small and wanted to make room for #77 and #80 :) 

23 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

#makechesterproud

I try my best. 

• Like 1