Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

I was kind of being sarcastic with the Captain America/Man-Bat nod (NOT being sarcastic in saying sweet lid). Figured there had to be more to the story - thanks for sharing the backstory. Looks good with the unis. Agreed that the white one is far and away the best of the bunch. For whatever reason the middle/blue one reminds me of some of the mid-90's NHL atrocities: Islanders fish sticks guy, leaping mighty duck, etc. Same vibe at least (but still pulling it off better than those). 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, chile57 said:

I was kind of being sarcastic with the Captain America/Man-Bat nod (NOT being sarcastic in saying sweet lid). Figured there had to be more to the story - thanks for sharing the backstory. Looks good with the unis. Agreed that the white one is far and away the best of the bunch. For whatever reason the middle/blue one reminds me of some of the mid-90's NHL atrocities: Islanders fish sticks guy, leaping mighty duck, etc. Same vibe at least (but still pulling it off better than those). 

Just reminded me of this atrocity.

bluesviahockeynews.jpg.034a41ed63a92ecea6cdf9a9d6618be3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would be happy if I could use one the above jerseys in my practise icetimes. Those are at the same time having that good mood attitude and still are nice and have a good idea in them too.

Oh well maybe this one goes more to the laugh side of it... 😄

43 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Just reminded me of this atrocity.

bluesviahockeynews.jpg.034a41ed63a92ecea6cdf9a9d6618be3.jpg

11 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

A wrap done by a local buddy of mine. I’m not sure how helmet wraps are normally done but excluding the team logo everything is it’s own sheet of vinyl making for easy repairs

That’s the smarter way to do it. Normally wraps are printed on one sheet; maybe two. This allows subtle changes as well as repair. 

4 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Sick

I see Uline boxes in the back, burn them

No such thing. Those pictures were sent by the guy who wrapped my bucket so I’ll be sure to let him know😉

Also forgot this

49912A63-F897-4B1B-B5B9-D35B7280A695.thumb.jpeg.9e447a70e81ab2a3f4695afe62a34c29.jpeg
Although I designed the helmet wrap myself I never could put together a decent idea for the back plate so I ended up with this. Just home and my former high school team faded in the red.