Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

On 11/14/2023 at 1:41 PM, ArdeFIN said:

Eh, you sure about those measurements? 🫣 As it's 45" limit in rules and I've never seen SR sized glove that would be more than about an inch below that. 4" is a huge length which also affects the area of the glove, a lot if that 41" is correct 🧐 

I have no doubt on your measurement as if you weren't able to get it right but the result is just...

I think the Int size is limited to 43" for perimeter?

So remeasured and they are both about 44” so not sure how I messed up the first time but measured three times each and got 44 so we’ll go with that. But on the side note the cuff is 8” by 5” so at least I got that right. 

• Like 1

I didn't want to jump anybody's shit but totally agree - at the very least - ought to know better if you frequent this board. 😂

"Hey - here's my wicked off book lid to match my wicked off book complete set. BUT - I'll just tease you about it by not putting them all together in one glorious money shot for you to gaze upon."

EPIC fail.

11 hours ago, seagoal said:

100% He should be suspended for not including this pic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Hockey34 said:

So remeasured and they are both about 44” so not sure how I messed up the first time but measured three times each and got 44 so we’ll go with that. But on the side note the cuff is 8” by 5” so at least I got that right. 

Even 1" is still quite a lot missing from the perimeter and covered area too. Normal for Bauer catchers though. One day I'll get one of them Vapor90 gloves to see it through.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, seagoal said:

100% He should be suspended for not including this pic.

These wimp mods won't even ban me. They ain't got no spine. Pretty sure there's only been one member who's been banned (that wasn't spam/bots) 

Though, to be fair, reddit is the only place I've ever been banned/suspended. 

Capture.JPG.4495f6936557a0e0e85764685a3f4190.JPG

Edited by coopaloop1234

@coopaloop1234 respectfully disagree. This is akin to dragging a pair of grapefruits around 24/7/365 with a confident smirk the whole while... and/or having all kinds of money to piss away. 🤣 Respect.

I always wanted to go bold on colors but my fickleness and the cost of such always became prohibitive. Now we can all live vicariously through @Wake42.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

These wimp mods won't even ban me. They ain't got no spine. Pretty sure there's only been one member who's been banned (that wasn't spam/bots) 

Though, to be fair, reddit is the only place I've ever been banned/suspended. 

Capture.JPG.4495f6936557a0e0e85764685a3f4190.JPG

The mods have the opportunity to do the funniest thing possible right now lol

The one time I don’t check after posting. Here is the full set, including the pants that also match. If anyone knows who Craig Mason is from other groups, that is who has supplied me with this and my neon set. Honestly the bright colors seem to work for me, as it gives me better body awareness and position with my peripheral vision. 

Mode: please give me the appropriate ban on not showing the full set, as long as that can be a rule goin forward. 

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Woah, Woah, Woah...

This is the equivalent of your dad rocking a Hawaiian shirt to a black tie event. 

No joke, I did this at a black tie wedding this summer. Hawaiian shirt under a blazer with jeans and flip flops. Does that qualify me for anything? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Wake42 said:

The one time I don’t check after posting. Here is the full set, including the pants that also match. If anyone knows who Craig Mason is from other groups, that is who has supplied me with this and my neon set. Honestly the bright colors seem to work for me, as it gives me better body awareness and position with my peripheral vision. 

Mode: please give me the appropriate ban on not showing the full set, as long as that can be a rule goin forward. 

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1291.jpeg

Oh man, well done with the pants too.

I'm trying to think of the grossest (in the bad way) NHL jersey colors you could wear with this set......Minnesota Wild colors?

For a league team your gear would look so sick (in the good way) with the whites, no doubt.

31 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Oh man, well done with the pants too.

I'm trying to think of the grossest (in the bad way) NHL jersey colors you could wear with this set......Minnesota Wild colors?

For a league team your gear would look so sick (in the good way) with the whites, no doubt.

Looks like Flint Tropics colors to me. Cool set down to the pants!

Ordered my iconik set today since a deal opened. Since my bag of clothes and true skates has been lost by air france as well, the credit card company we have said they're going to cover essentials and sounds like I need a koho shirt, some new EF6 skates, and 4mm steel to try

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 1

Long time lurker and gear enjoyer decided to join in. Traded these with a guy for my Warrior G6 set and some cash. Loving them but can't believe the difference between these and the 12.2 set I had from Wedgewood NJD. Literal total opposite ends of spectrum in stiffness.IMG_0488.thumb.jpeg.7c91b20212e8bb22f1c3fb36184cc02f.jpegIMG_0492.thumb.jpeg.68732f47cefa07c77bce3ccbc21f2ed5.jpegIMG_0490.thumb.jpeg.649327a8c0f1f46307a511bf271eafd9.jpeg

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Long time lurker and gear enjoyer decided to join in. Traded these with a guy for my Warrior G6 set and some cash. Loving them but can't believe the difference between these and the 12.2 set I had from Wedgewood NJD. Literal total opposite ends of spectrum in stiffness.IMG_0488.thumb.jpeg.7c91b20212e8bb22f1c3fb36184cc02f.jpegIMG_0492.thumb.jpeg.68732f47cefa07c77bce3ccbc21f2ed5.jpegIMG_0490.thumb.jpeg.649327a8c0f1f46307a511bf271eafd9.jpeg

So when are you going to offer to seel these to me?