Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

Picked up this CCM 500 jock today. It's a double cup. I've never used a double cup before but I'm sure I'll like it once I get used to it. Anyone have experience with this CCM jock ? I may just remove the secondary cup and put my Banana cup in from my last jock somehow. 

ccm_2014_gj500_jock_1024x1024.jpg?v=1495

I also picked up my new goalie bag! You can read about it in the "Packing Your Bag" thread. :D 

19 hours ago, creasecollector said:

Picked up this CCM 500 jock today. It's a double cup. I've never used a double cup before but I'm sure I'll like it once I get used to it. Anyone have experience with this CCM jock ? I may just remove the secondary cup and put my Banana cup in from my last jock somehow. 

ccm_2014_gj500_jock_1024x1024.jpg?v=1495

I also picked up my new goalie bag! You can read about it in the "Packing Your Bag" thread. :D 

I use the Reebok version of it if that tells you how much I like it. I’ve heard to tighten/replace the elastic over the years but it’s a good pick up. 

I also wear a regular jock under it, which to some guys probably seems overkill. But after wearing that setup during practices, I just got so used to it kept doing it in games. Enough clappers to the ? ?  and you’d understand why. Even in beer league, if not more-so. 

• Like 1

(2) 2S Pro sticks are on their way to my door!! Should have them this week. Went with 25”. 

Still have 3 Passau 27.5”, only 1 of which has seen any use. I’ll continue to use them for pick up and warm ups.

Slightly concerned about swapping between them as the Passau has a taller lie, but i’m also expecting the 2SP to be over 200g in weight savings. So give and take. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flyers27 said:

Ive used that for the last year and a half. No issues.

Awesome! Glad to see someone use the same model with no issues.

51 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

I use the Reebok version of it if that tells you how much I like it. I’ve heard to tighten/replace the elastic over the years but it’s a good pick up. 

I also wear a regular jock under it, which to some guys probably seems overkill. But after wearing that setup during practices, I just got so used to it kept doing it in games. Enough clappers to the ? ?  and you’d understand why. Even in beer league, I’d not more-so. 

Great to hear. I tried it on briefly with my pants. And while it's a tighter fit than my last jock, I feel like even if the elastics were to get worn out, the jock would still stay snug and in place when I strap up my pants. I wear them fairly tight and don't tuck in so, I think it will work out well.

26 minutes ago, creasecollector said:

Awesome! Glad to see someone use the same model with no issues.

Great to hear. I tried it on briefly with my pants. And while it's a tighter fit than my last jock, I feel like even if the elastics were to get worn out, the jock would still stay snug and in place when I strap up my pants. I wear them fairly tight and don't tuck in so, I think it will work out well.

Same setup as me... tight pants no tuck... you’ll like it. 

4 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

I also wear a regular jock under it, which to some guys probably seems overkill. But after wearing that setup during practices, I just got so used to it kept doing it in games. Enough clappers to the ? ?  and you’d understand why. Even in beer league, I’d not more-so. 

You just don’t know you need it... until you do... ???

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 2:30 AM, creasecollector said:

I've found pictures of it, just not availible. And it would need to be at a price I feel comfortable paying... So I may need to wait awhile :D 

1807219837_ccmpremier2stickblue.thumb.jpeg.65a354c1b9fa4eaf286781d9ceb361df.jpeg

555878132_ccmpremier2stickroyalblue.thumb.jpeg.1f947db947e00386087800fdf1bd8da8.jpeg

1065099194_ccmpremierllstickblue.thumb.jpeg.3ede82d5d305674deff06d8ba7eeec76.jpeg

On 7/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, creasecollector said:

Those look reeeeeeal nice. I was looking to pickup a P2 stick but haven't seen a colour combo that would go with my white/royal blue setup. If I had a black base, however, these would be my first choice. 

you could use padskinz on the stick maybe? not on the grip area but it prob could work on the paddle