Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

12 hours ago, creasecollector said:

Wouldn't be interested in changing a colour on a composite stick. But hey, it's a creative idea though ! 

yeah lol

if you wanted the blue stick you could check out the p 2.9 or whatever the mid price point is

• Like 1

Following up on my post yesterday... I couldn’t go on letting my 3 year old be the only one in the family with a composite goal stick...

I’ll post more on stick specs in the appropriate thread... but these are over 200g lighter than my Passaus. Expected of course... but worth mentioning anyway. Got a great deal on SideLineSwap... didn’t care about the different colors. 

8081F91F-A703-4010-9262-9E119F41194A.thumb.jpeg.08b11e9624ec5c4cf29aaf2e4f3599a4.jpeg

• Like 3

Just got this today...Factory MAD collar with the embroidery, Black with neon green trim. 

Ill probably try it this weekend but it won’t be going on during my championship game next week. 

4A9D4A67-46B2-4B9F-ABBB-0F7DE5C71409.jpeg

Also recently purchased Brown 2000 Jock which is nice, but different fit than my Reebok. I'm in the waiting queue for Protechsport, due late this year/early next year.

Edited by Taco
  • Like 4

So I deliberated with myself for quite a few days before I took the plunge despite my budget and went and ordered this Warrior GT trapper at a crazy low price from The Hockey Shop out west. It's the senior model, not the pro. I face a few heavy bombs now and then but won't be playing pro anytime soon. Owning a Smith 1000 catcher already, I figured this would feel close enough yet much lighter. If there is one piece of equipment I'm picky about it's the trapper, followed by the mask, then c/a. If the glove feels good on my hand, I plan on following up with the matching blocker and pads. I would of went custom had I had more flex in my wallet and choose Boddam which is not so expensive for the high level stuff. More to come soon.

warriorrgtsrclassictrapperwhrd.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RichMan said:

So I deliberated with myself for quite a few days before I took the plunge despite my budget and went and ordered this Warrior GT trapper at a crazy low price from The Hockey Shop out west. It's the senior model, not the pro. I face a few heavy bombs now and then but won't be playing pro anytime soon. Owning a Smith 1000 catcher already, I figured this would feel close enough yet much lighter. If there is one piece of equipment I'm picky about it's the trapper, followed by the mask, then c/a. If the glove feels good on my hand, I plan on following up with the matching blocker and pads. I would of went custom had I had more flex in my wallet and choose Boddam which is not so expensive for the high level stuff. More to come soon.

You'll be fine for protection. I've had mine since release and it'll rarely produce a stinger.

toughest part is getting used to not having a wrist strap.

• Like 1

These just came in, 3 weeks early! I had about 15 minutes between getting home with them and leaving for work, so this is the only pic I have for now. Very excited to use them...in 3 weeks after I'm back from vacation  lol

20180816_135317.jpg

Edited by Flyers27
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You'll be fine for protection. I've had mine since release and it'll rarely produce a stinger.

toughest part is getting used to not having a wrist strap.

I think @RichMan's stinger concern is because he catches pucks.

In your case @coopaloop1234 palm stingers aren't too worrisome as pucks just blow past that glove of yours. :rofl:

• Haha 2