Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

3 hours ago, Adam Cooper said:

I provided pics of the Star Wars art and my team logo. They then work on sizing and fit. But you need to specify where each pic goes on the mask. Hope this helps. 

D1CB723F-517A-44E5-B787-6812AF2FFF84.jpeg

F5084839-D378-425B-90FF-4AB09ECE7DA0.jpeg

AAB1EB53-19F1-4F49-9B9A-2C2406C46B78.jpeg

5BAE7D4F-2EB8-48BF-9CA5-E68348809E30.jpeg

Awesome result! I assume they come as multiple pieces instead of just one sheet?

• Like 1

Yes, they provide two sheets and each of the pieces have been cut for you.  Thanks for the complements!  I wish I could have 2-3 masks to rotate.  If I had the choice I would go with the following art:

1. Venom or Carnage - get a black mask with Venom decals

2. Go Retro 80's with Robotech theme - get some pics of Veritechs, skull and cross bones logo for Skull 1 etc.

3. Aliens - Predator Mask

• Like 1

19 hours ago, beansbats said:

New to me 2S set.  WHL Returns.  I think I'll wear them for the first time in a game tonight :)

44319278_350553062178720_1579044387071983616_n.jpg

I'm jealous @beansbats... great looking set and condition looks to just as good too. Based on your profile pic you're a Bauer user already... but what have you used otherwise?

I've been looking for a set to mess around with but haven't had much luck. Being wrong handed and likely taller than me gives you some distinct advantages in the search. Should be getting a demo set from GoalieMonkey next week... but it's only for a week. My curiosity w/ the Bauer lines is that they are very different from what I've used in terms of the stiffness and rebounds. Currently in a set of 3 year old Retroflexes... but anxious to see how I feel about bigger rebounds.

20 hours ago, Adam Cooper said:

I provided pics of the Star Wars art and my team logo. They then work on sizing and fit. But you need to specify where each pic goes on the mask. Hope this helps. 

D1CB723F-517A-44E5-B787-6812AF2FFF84.jpeg

F5084839-D378-425B-90FF-4AB09ECE7DA0.jpeg

AAB1EB53-19F1-4F49-9B9A-2C2406C46B78.jpeg

5BAE7D4F-2EB8-48BF-9CA5-E68348809E30.jpeg

Great selection on the images and application! In my limited experience in applying vinyl... the smaller the piece and the fewer the curves the better. Were Boba Fett and the Storm Trooper their own individual decals applied over the stripes or were they a single merged with the striping as a single large piece?

30 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

Great selection on the images and application! In my limited experience in applying vinyl... the smaller the piece and the fewer the curves the better. Were Boba Fett and the Storm Trooper their own individual decals applied over the stripes or were they a single merged with the striping as a single large piece?

Yes - I wondered the same thing, actually! I have a bit of extra - as well as numbers - from mine, and considered vinyl-on-vinyl, but wasn't sure how well it would work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doobiesnax said:

what the shit is going on with that strap on your chin?

I knew someone was going to ask about that! I have a small face (my face is so small that I run the chin cup in the 950X upside down) and it kept bothering the underside of my jaw so I put it there instead. I didn't want to cut the strap any shorter. The chin cup also fit better that way because there was less material between it and the shell.

Edited by ThatCarGuy

14 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Yes - I wondered the same thing, actually! I have a bit of extra - as well as numbers - from mine, and considered vinyl-on-vinyl, but wasn't sure how well it would work.

I'm sure it would adhere fine... but if you're OCD like me the additional decal edges (and minor bump from the overlap underneath) would drive me nuts. I suppose you could do a dry fit... trim away on the existing where it wold overlap... then apply.

24 minutes ago, Babylon93 said:

Rxs Mercury 68 Pro Goalie Mask by airxess ( now built by Ortho-Team Mattle AG in Solothurn)

Very light and comfortable 

i love it

09C74CB7-90BD-49FF-A194-61534CB92135.jpeg

89E1ED7A-45B8-4F43-B0EF-C87D7BF4206F.jpeg

You'll have to review it! I'm sure @TheGoalNet and others (including myself) will want to hear about it.

1 hour ago, daffy said:

New chesty.20181018_124415.thumb.jpg.d02a580a082d04d2f600e24aa87ca384.jpg

I have one on order!

6 hours ago, Lucky Pucker said:

So Custom Cages incorporates your images with those stripes etc. So no overlapping to make it look cheap and unprofessional. But I will say I do have one piece that overlaps slightly that you can barely notice. It also has had no issues with adhesion. Hope that helps in your decision. For the price, value, look and durability you can’t go wrong. I’ll never pay big bucks for a painted mask. 

7 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I knew someone was going to ask about that! I have a small face (my face is so small that I run the chin cup in the 950X upside down) and it kept bothering the underside of my jaw so I put it there instead. I didn't want to cut the strap any shorter. The chin cup also fit better that way because there was less material between it and the shell.

cut it off. had the same issue with my 7700