2018-2019 NHL Gear Sitings

Steph Lawa

6 hours ago, ruckus007 said:

Wow. We've probably meet before then. Go to THS much? I'm there pretty often to mod gear.

From what i remember, Lack just wears what he is given and what is comfortable. Whereas Miller was the tinkerer of his in gear. 

Probably a pretty good chance. THS is the only hockey store I go to.

I'm still torn on their new location. I kind of miss the basement feel of the goalie section.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I'm still torn on their new location. I kind of miss the basement feel of the goalie section.

I never saw the old location in person but the new one made my jaw drop and grin like a kid when I first saw it.  It is enormous and quite the sight.

People around here make the voyage to it for gear, especially goalies.

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Is that black below Ryan Miller the angel of death nearly enveloping him?

If so, I wonder which death angel? I don’t think it is the one from “Touched by an Angel”...

77E7B56C-D93F-4FEE-92FD-3A715A6DD8B2.jpeg

star-wars-kneeling-rogue-one.png

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Yes, the angel of death is John Gibson vs San Jose. 

More like the IR list versus John Gibson

2 hours ago, TheDude67 said:

Mike Smith's new pads. They match!!

Ak8kAP6.jpg

Is he wearing the new regulation stuff? I see almost zero change. Same with Bishop. Dude still rocking at least a +2.5. Seems like the changes hurt the smaller goalies than big guys. Makes me believe in that "NHL wants bigger nets" conspiracy theory. 

Also I found a high definition picture of Smith's new gear...Illuminati confirmed. 

Ak8kAP6.png

3 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

Is he wearing the new regulation stuff? I see almost zero change. Same with Bishop. Dude still rocking at least a +2.5. Seems like the changes hurt the smaller goalies than big guys. Makes me believe in that "NHL wants bigger nets" conspiracy theory.

Leg pads haven't been touched in a few years and it's completely based on the size of their thighs.

Bigger thighs = bigger thigh rises. So depending on body shape, you can have goalies who are the same height with wildly different sized pads.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:52 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Same. I hate the lights at the new place. Makes it look dim and old. They told me it's temporary. They were supposed to move back into the new place however the city of Surrey's dragging their ass on certain permits they need to perform the renovations. They may end up being there until NEXT September instead. 

Dude we should meet up at THS to shoot the shit!

20 hours ago, TitanG said:

So Khudobin definitely has a custom liner from Unequal technologies (from their IG)... Jealous (although I don't have to face Chara/Weber slapshots)...

AntonKhudobinProsChoiceWithUNEqualTech.png.9f84c97ef29e5a9dde8df3a94d520ba2.png

What do we know about this foam ie vs Maltese for example?

2 hours ago, Moose75 said:

Also I found a high definition picture of Smith's new gear...Illuminati confirmed. 

Ak8kAP6.png

Doesn't look that bad. My stock 34+2 has that size thighrise =[

It was such a shame.  The rest of the set was almost flawless.  Except the stick.  But whatever.   I remember hearing about the set my first thought was an Hebert Tribute mask.  Then (on gsbb..(r.i.p.)) I saw the mask that went with the set and was like WFT????   Who the hell thought that was a good idea.  

Archived