2017-2018 NHL Gear Sitings

TheGoalNet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cwarnar said:

Agreed.  Inspired by DaveArt is what it feels like 

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be near-perfect if she had just shadowed the beveled edges instead of doing the bevels to look like chrome (the tiny little black marks in the outlines). But at least it makes sense to put lightning on this mask, seeing as how it's actually for a team called Lightning. And I don't know what that rectangle on the lower jaw area is supposed to be.

18 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

Those are sweet! Probably the best thing he could have made up out of those weak Olympic jerseys.

But also, how does Scrivens get that awkward, inward bend at the knee? It looks so...bendery.

Like from his professor strap... It does run thru the internals of the pad.  And likely his lack of other straps

IMG_6886-e1458753937967-486x1024.thumb.jpg.965414c649633f465f79d0d27b83f18d.jpg

7 hours ago, Moose75 said:

Those are sweet! Probably the best thing he could have made up out of those weak Olympic jerseys.

But also, how does Scrivens get that awkward, inward bend at the knee? It looks so...bendery.

If you look closely at the maple leaf, it's  a two-tone make-up.  Regular black clarino/jenpro and weave.  Very cool detail

10 hours ago, Moose75 said:

Moose love the member name @ logo - but is bendery an actual word ??

37 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

White Done Right 

7527CC58-DDEA-4894-BFA2-6CA7F869EB04.jpeg

He is in net tonight with a new, awesome set.

I got to watch DeSmith in person last season. I really liked how simple his game looked, and how efficient he managed his positioning and energy.  

Archived