Warrior G5

cwarnar

30 minutes ago, RichMan said:

I just can't get used to the robot arms. They seemed so clonky on the original Ritual when I first saw one in person. On another note, didn't know Pogge was playing across the pond.

I think a lot of goalies are in the same boat.  I much preferred the traditional arms on the GT Pro.  I know there was some issues with the robot arms breaking in the first gen models

On 2/20/2020 at 1:43 PM, Puckstopper said:

Hey @Kirk3190 is the Wuhan Coronavirus having any impact on the timing of any of the new products being available at retail? 

Based on the picture that my boss at my "fun" job just texted me, my earlier concern appears to be groundless.  Of course these would show up on a day I have meetings all day, PT after work, etc.... 

Kudos to @Kirk3190 , Steve and the team at Warrior for an amazingly quick turn around on these.  It was only 33 days between time my order was confirmed and when these arrived.  I just have to push a little harder in therapy so my PT will cut me loose a week or two early and I can get these on the ice!

IMG_20200302_153107.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

Based on the picture that my boss at my "fun" job just texted me, my earlier concern appears to be groundless.  Of course these would show up on a day I have meetings all day, PT after work, etc.... 

Kudos to @Kirk3190 , Steve and the team at Warrior for an amazingly quick turn around on these.  It was only 33 days between time my order was confirmed and when these arrived.  I just have to push a little harder in therapy so my PT will cut me loose a week or two early and I can get these on the ice!

IMG_20200302_153107.jpg

Man. I want whatever is in that box

1 hour ago, jfu91 said:

Man. I want whatever is in that box

Me too.  Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until at least tomorrow evening to get up there and retrieve it.   Oh well, I've got to wait at least another week before I can get back on the ice, so I guess I can wait a day to see the gear I'll be wearing when I come back.

• Like 1

Has anyone had issues with their current warrior G4/GT2 Velcro strapping? Curious if anyone has had issues and if with G5’s warrior is going to fix that. I currently have an issue with my glove on the outer cuff where the Velcro sticks but only for a short period of time and then the at outer cuff start flapping in the middle of a play. Looking at getting warrior pads but am wondering if there are Velcro issues on the pads.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:54 AM, Kirk3190 said:

We've always offered Toronto, Chicago & Detroit.  As well as all white, all black and white/black.

@Kirk3190

will G5 senior and pro senior comes as retro tan with the retro graphic and knee rolls like the G4 had for store retail versions?

Edited by BMW11190

1 hour ago, BMW11190 said:

@Kirk3190

will G5 senior and pro senior comes as retro tan with the retro graphic and knee rolls like the G4 had for store retail versions?

that up to the stores to order custom color sets to sell so u goto their store to buy. The usually big box stores with buying power and lots of inventory.  its the same every year

7 hours ago, DL42 said:

that up to the stores to order custom color sets to sell so u goto their store to buy. The usually big box stores with buying power and lots of inventory.  its the same every year

Goalie Monkey, Hockey Giant, they tend to be the only "special edition" stores. I wish Pro Hockey Life would jump on the wagon for us Canucks. 

10 hours ago, BMW11190 said:

@Kirk3190

Hockey Monkey is the only retailer who booked Classic Tan in the G5 Classic graphic for stock SR model this year.  If you're looking for PRO it would be a custom order.

3 hours ago, RichMan said:

Goalie Monkey, Hockey Giant, they tend to be the only "special edition" stores. I wish Pro Hockey Life would jump on the wagon for us Canucks. 

I thought I'd seen some custom G4/GT2 senior setups from The Hockey Shop, which is Canadian. Possibly The Goalie Crease too. 

Edited by insertnamehere

6 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

I thought I'd seen some custom G4/GT2 senior setups from The Hockey Shop, which is Canadian. Possibly The Goalie Crease too. 

TGC has done it a couple times but they mainly focused on unicorns like the P1 c/a and such. Haven't seen anything of such from The Hockey Shop.

Edited by RichMan

42 minutes ago, RichMan said:

TGC has done it a couple times but they mainly focused on unicorns like the P1 c/a and such. Haven't seen anything of such from The Hockey Shop.

Hockey shop does a few Senior custom orders.

They stocked some senior GT2's with weave sliding surfaces. Stock senior gear is jenpro on that area.

8 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Hockey shop does a few Senior custom orders.

They stocked some senior GT2's with weave sliding surfaces. Stock senior gear is jenpro on that area.

Ok. Nothing you would notice unless you're looking for it of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Customizer goes live this upcoming monday at midnight EST. Excited to see what I can get custom on this pad (colors, weaves, and any customer options like the professor strap or getting the internal foam even more stiffer than what comes standard on custom orders and pro retail model).