Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

37 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

thank you! I’m thinking of doing a more personalized vinyl with it but still deciding whether to go color neutral or have hints of teal in there. 

Personalized, in the “custom” sense, or stock? It’s tempting, cost-effective, and easy to do vinyl - I even did it! Lol! And as a nice bonus, you can just rip it off if/when you want.

That being said, your starting point is super sharp already, so it would be pretty hard to screw it up! 

5 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Personalized, in the “custom” sense, or stock? It’s tempting, cost-effective, and easy to do vinyl - I even did it! Lol! And as a nice bonus, you can just rip it off if/when you want.

That being said, your starting point is super sharp already, so it would be pretty hard to screw it up! 

Personalized as in I won’t include my teams logo or a rendition of it, but I will try to include team colors into it 

4 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

No, actually- it’s stuffed with old wallets. It costs me about $3 per pillow, but I charge $75, and occasionally tell people that an unspecified portion will go to some charity, just to keep business booming.

Great bidniss model! 

Maybe Pooper Hockey needs to adopt your bidniss model.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

No, actually- it’s stuffed with old wallets. It costs me about $3 per pillow, but I charge $75, and occasionally tell people that an unspecified portion will go to some charity, just to keep business booming.

Also made me think that I should start a go fund me for a pair of Bauer pads printed to look like it was a bunch of wallets sewn together...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Great bidniss model! 

Maybe Pooper Hockey needs to adopt your bidniss model.

I was talking to a dude I play pick up with, and he gave me shit (playfully; he’s a good guy) for missing a game that was hours after a league Game I had. I said “I don’t play in wet gear” and he said “buy another set.” 

If you’re willing to buy me that 2nd set of gear, I might be able to provide consulting services.

LMAO!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Wuss. 

Fuck that shit, man - I’m living my dream playing goal - but it ain’t no wet dream! Lol! But even as a new, shitty goalie, I’m in enough demand to pick and choose my skates. Oh, and being on the ice 2-3 times a week to coach my kid’s team sometimes factors in too. So yeah.

1 hour ago, MangoRhinehart said:

Love em. They are super comfy, stay in place, and are very protective.

Awesome. I talked to Sara and it’s def 8 week turnaround time. Said the gel does add some weight. Also asked about boot risers and how to attach to my brians pads cuz there isn’t lace on both sides of the boot landing. 

3861CC6F-99F1-4740-9592-2DFCFCA11D5C.jpeg

Adding to the new mask announcements got my OTNY Combo from goalieparts.com and I’m super happy with it.

The sides need a bit more padding so Dan from GP is sending some. Back to front fit is perfect and the shell feels way stronger than my other masks (Bauer NME 4 didn’t know it was so unsafe, Sportsmask Mage RS I got used).

This site likely saved me from a bad day with all the mask info so thanks to all of you!

E3186779-9E46-4EC7-A7A9-675245405902.jpeg

FED6BB48-3825-4190-A4B2-A4C2DDEB11D0.jpeg

E31F41D3-BEBF-400B-80FB-36878D054D6F.jpeg

CD24E651-32DA-43E9-BD2A-7E24AE1178FF.jpeg

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, motowngoalie said:

Picked up a set of EF3's in black/vegas gold :) Undecided if I'm keeping them though...

IMG_20191030_194711176.jpg

Nice, those are really sharp and look to be in great condition. 

I've been shopping for a 2nd set for a while now and finally found the perfect ones just today.  Deliberation time. 

On 10/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, benner33 said:

Adding to the new mask announcements got my OTNY Combo from goalieparts.com and I’m super happy with it.

The sides need a bit more padding so Dan from GP is sending some. Back to front fit is perfect and the shell feels way stronger than my other masks (Bauer NME 4 didn’t know it was so unsafe, Sportsmask Mage RS I got used).

This site likely saved me from a bad day with all the mask info so thanks to all of you!

E3186779-9E46-4EC7-A7A9-675245405902.jpeg

FED6BB48-3825-4190-A4B2-A4C2DDEB11D0.jpeg

E31F41D3-BEBF-400B-80FB-36878D054D6F.jpeg

CD24E651-32DA-43E9-BD2A-7E24AE1178FF.jpeg

Shitty question here but why did they give you a red mask bag? Its sick and I want it. Mine from them is black