NHL 2019-2020 Gear Sightings

Steph Lawa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andersen wearing the new Ultra Sonic Bauer glove for 2020, I assume he's still breaking the pads in. No pics but other sightings include:

Miller - Vaughn PVE'19 pads                                Howard - CCM Extreme Flex 4 set                          

MacElhinny - Bauer Vapor 2X Pro pads              

Andersen 12.jpg

Francouz dont use.jpg

11 minutes ago, AG37 said:

Andersen wearing the new Ultra Sonic Bauer glove for 2020, I assume he's still breaking the pads in. No pics but other sightings include:

Miller - Vaughn PVE'19 pads                                Howard - CCM Extreme Flex 4 set                          

Andersen 12.jpg

Francouz dont use.jpg

heres a pic of curtis

Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 12.58.20 PM.png

2 hours ago, AG37 said:

Andersen 12.jpg

Francouz dont use.jpg

Where's the Howard - CCM from?

He was wearing his typical Vaughn set last night vs San Jose...he was the back-up. 

Screenshot_20200101-124024_Samsung Internet.jpg

11 hours ago, AG37 said:

Andersen 12.jpg

Francouz dont use.jpg

Andersen had the pads on in a practice a week or two ago, was on Leafs IG story I think, so good bet still breaking them in. Although I don't know what there is to "break" on those sets :P

@seagoal GGN had the pic of Howard on IG too, looked like he might have been wearing either Berniers set or another flat faced EF4 pad

11 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

I was there but failed to take any pictures due to loud country music and maybe someone important to me.

Seemed like a comfortable game to watch from the stands. The Cotton Bowl looked like a good fit too for the rink.

1 hour ago, Mroy31 said:

@AG37 @seagoal Here are the pics from IG, both still just in practice. I think Howard's are a different colourway than Bernier's, so likely not just a swap at practice, but we've seen him in other stuff briefly before too

Screenshot_20200102-131951_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-132139_Instagram.jpg

GGN said in the comments that he'd confirmed with Patrick Lefevre that they're built for Howie. Being that his GAA is currently an ungodly 4.11, it might help to try something new......man, it sucks being a Wings fan right now.

Archived