NHL 2019-2020 Gear Sightings

Steph Lawa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Varlamov EF4s. Leaves more to be desired imo but still alright looking. Also of note that he’s in an EF4 Glove, he finished last season with the Vaughn v8 xp which was a 590 clone 

Last Islanders goalie to be in Eflex was Berube, and Berubes always had a lot more color. 

B0A251DC-4725-4920-81A6-237004DCC6C8.png

90FD0A60-11BC-4905-97E4-2D66DE7DE5D4.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Max27 said:

Varlamov EF4s. Leaves more to be desired imo but still alright looking. Also of note that he’s in an EF4 Glove, he finished last season with the Vaughn v8 xp which was a 590 clone 

Last Islanders goalie to be in Eflex was Berube, and Berubes always had a lot more color. 

B0A251DC-4725-4920-81A6-237004DCC6C8.png

Varlamov and boring sets. Name a more iconic duo.

40 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Varlamov and boring sets. Name a more iconic duo.

I think if he did what he did on just the catcher on the blocker and pads too it would look nice. I think it’s weird that each piece of gear has different designs on it as far as the colors go. 

On 8/28/2019 at 5:15 PM, Snowman30 said:

They will look fine in the AHL or ECHL or what ever league Vegas bury him in.

I don’t think he could’ve landed in a better situation. They have the softest back up in the league and I don’t believe that they have too much depth with in their system. It is absolutely the best opportunity for him to get back to the show 

He is also from a suburb that is within 15 minutes of where the Wolves play. Maybe starting off the year at home could be a good thing for him.

4 minutes ago, Gregory Lee said:

That is crazy he is wearing a 590 glove now! He's the reason CCM went with the 600 break.

He's messing around with a bunch of 17 year olds in August.  

Hold that thought until October. 

What's crazy to me is the amount of overlap in the thigh rise of his pads in pic 1.

20 hours ago, seagoal said:

He's messing around with a bunch of 17 year olds in August.  

Hold that thought until October. 

What's crazy to me is the amount of overlap in the thigh rise of his pads in pic 1.

He used a 590 all last season

Archived