Show off your Gear (Note: Any images posted here can be posted on @TheGoalNet Instagram)

Westcoast Tender

6 hours ago, Wrbsti15 said:

New custom Brian’s Optik2 pants. Halak beef up, primo trim, blue interior, name embroidery, 1/2” added to length, “2” logo removed, Thin Blue Line embroidery. Ordered through the Goalie Crease. 

220A65A5-529D-4608-96BE-F96DC706981E.jpeg

8B878C49-EF80-4A34-B45D-9F109607E073.jpeg

5DA0A884-A1D0-4F5D-9BB3-E8B0EB3CD75A.jpeg

Those are some nice pants! could you tell me what the "Halak beef up" entails?

55 minutes ago, bildeer said:

Those are some nice pants! could you tell me what the "Halak beef up" entails?

Extra padding in the thigh and hip area. Only thing I requested that they missed was to remove some of the lower interior mesh that gets caught on my Brian’s knee pad Velcro. Can’t wait to get these on the ice. Def more protection than my standard optik1 pants and the internal belt will be something new to try. I don’t tuck and currently use a Passau pro pack chesty. I might get a optik2 chesty to try. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Wrbsti15 said:

Extra padding in the thigh and hip area. Only thing I requested that they missed was to remove some of the lower interior mesh that gets caught on my Brian’s knee pad Velcro. Can’t wait to get these on the ice. Def more protection than my standard optik1 pants and the internal belt will be something new to try. I don’t tuck and currently use a Passau pro pack chesty. I might get a optik2 chesty to try. 

Nice. Any chance you are able to weigh them? I realize they won’t be the same as the retail version due to extra padding but just trying to get a ballpark. 

On 3/27/2020 at 11:39 PM, Wrbsti15 said:

Do you know if Brian’s will/ can embroider team logos? 

7 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Other than my recent new Warrior c/a, this was the only other purchase I made the last few months. This isolation is sure helping me save for new gear in the following months :D

No kidding. Fiancee was talking to me about my birthday present (in October) and what I wanted. I couldn't come up with anything hockey related as most of my gear is relatively new and without a summer season, won't see any more wear or tear by then. 

On 4/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

No kidding. Fiancee was talking to me about my birthday present (in October) and what I wanted. I couldn't come up with anything hockey related as most of my gear is relatively new and without a summer season, won't see any more wear or tear by then. 

You could always wear it for street hockey... 😁

9 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I currently use it as a way to terrify my dog. Any time a stick or pad comes out of the laundry room, he's cowering and barking at it. 

80lb lab terrified of some foam and plastic. 

Terrified of the sight... or the smell? l mean, dogs have very sensitive senses of smell...

Here are my old Itechs fully restored by New Image Goalie Mask.  The 961 was restored last year and 9601 I just got back yesterday.  Both came back gorgeous from Ray at New Image.  I really like the single center bar cage, and they can really take a beating without bending!

IMG_20200407_071827753.jpg

IMG_20200407_071816950.jpg

IMG_20200407_071808065.jpg

Edited by jevi3
Grammar
  • Like 4