Yeah I had that idea too, just never got around to it. My issue with that is that on mine, there isn't a whole lot of space to stuff the washer in there. It'd have to be small. I barely got the larger knot into the opening and it seems to be stuck there at the moment.

I love the idea, but yeah...next pair ought to be reinforced or be double thickness. I'll probably go with Sara or possibly entertain something like what Passau sells which ought to tie right in (Brian's smart strap style). I had Sara custom make my toe bridges and as expected, they rock (Brians Zero G has a not-standard distance between the holes in the boot.

On 6/28/2018 at 3:06 PM, Taco said:

Will do! Hoping it works out, it'd be nice to not have to buy another cup!

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt...the service might be annoying, but I'll keep an open mind. I do use their HAL elastic toe ties. I had one slip out, but I tied a giant knot in it and forced it back into the material.

Their headbands were OK until I tried the most recent Bauer ones. My dog ended up getting ahold of a band or two and there was no need to get more. Back when I used a boot strap, I had their version of the elastic going, but I decided to ditch the boot strap and have been happier without one.

Did the cup show yet?

Damn. All of this stuff was good to know. Now, I know their service is annoying and this was probably talked about previously, but what’s your guys’ experience with the medusa harness? I was thinking of getting it so it wouldn’t interfere with my vinyl design/paint job (haven’t decided what way to go yet) but of course protection is always #1

On 7/2/2018 at 12:33 AM, southpawtendy48 said:

Damn. All of this stuff was good to know. Now, I know their service is annoying and this was probably talked about previously, but what’s your guys’ experience with the medusa harness? I was thinking of getting it so it wouldn’t interfere with my vinyl design/paint job (haven’t decided what way to go yet) but of course protection is always #1

On 7/1/2018 at 5:19 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

STOP BUYING PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

38 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

You can pay for a new harness from any of many internet stores.  At least you'll get what you paid for.

Haha I know. I actually found something online that doesn’t cover my backplate, wasn’t even planning on getting monster products after I read this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Punisher Goalie said:

Wish mine would come one day. Pre-ordered on the first day offered...

I think they were having trouble with their supplier of carbon fiber cups, or something. I just switched my order to no cup and it shipped that day. I have a cup to use in it already.