2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

On 1/7/2021 at 10:43 PM, Snowman30 said:

Came across this set of Eflex 5 pads on sideline. Returns from the Ducks

2d359a0b4aa55ec5_small.jpeg

image_d437c5bc-ebb5-4763-9feb-9cf9c044152e_1024x1024.png

Perhaps a custom spec... but interesting (and thank you for zooming in) no QMSS on that set. Personally I've found QMSS on my Axis to be more difficult to dial in and keep consistent from skate to skate. I think it could benefit from a doubled up elastic... maybe something to mod later.

On 1/12/2021 at 5:21 AM, Puckstopper said:

It's a stupid thing for the league to do in the first place.   If players looking like NASCAR drivers doesn't bother you, good on ya!  The look of Euro uniforms drives me nuts and I don't want it over here.  It looks cheap and tacky, but that's just one man's opinion.

It's not like I want it, I'm really more unperturbed. At the end of the day I only really want hockey to be happening. Ideally there would be more strict of laws regarding advertising, I abhor billboards and the like.

Keep it off the leg pads though, please and thanks.

• Like 1

The "Flames logo" on the side of Markstrom's mask looks like a flaming donut or a kid's floaty, but on fire.  It's so weird.  Almost anything else in the world on fire would look awesome, just not a sideways, upside down logo.

Edited by seagoal

On 1/5/2021 at 10:49 AM, Chenner29 said:

It looks like a flaming tire to me

21 minutes ago, seagoal said:

The "Flames logo" on the side of Markstrom's mask looks like a flaming donut or a kid's floaty, but on fire.  It's so weird.  Almost anything else in the world on fire would look awesome, just not a sideways, upside down logo.

Did we just become best friends?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chakal said:

1230607220_slide.jpg.95c2845cfb459d34f925be181ab00d21.jpg

I can't believe it took over 25 years for the Avalanche to ditch the black pants, gloves and helmets. I always liked the logo, the colors, but the black was off.

Right now I hate it, I hate it like someone hate paintings of Daveart, things were better in the 90s. Too much blue and the blue color of helmet is off. The blue in Saros mask would be the perfect blue.

Honestly it takes some time to get used to that Colorado new color scheme. And I really don't like it.