2019-2020 NHL Gear Sitings

I haven't paid much attention to Darcy since Minnesota let him go but when he was there he seemed to be really streaky and always good for a soft goal at least once a game. He also let the other team get in his head a lot and always seemed to be jawing with someone at all times. But if he's cleaned some of that up I can see how he would be a viable starter.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With the powers granted to me by the heritage of the GSBB in the prehistoric era of goaltending equipment admiration, here is the 2019-2020 NHL gear sitings thread we've all been waiting for!  Ca

Dear Mike, So. Good. As. Always. Love, TGN Regulars

Looks like his teammates are taking it in stride, they drew a chalk outline of where he dropped this morning at practice.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Yea but his gear style sucks in comparison and this is a forum on dissecting gear style/functionality.

C'mon seagoal. You know better.

<------ (not dissing Brian's and trying to stay positive and not talking about Kuemper's eyes).

I do know better, it's true :)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

How about the fact that Kuemper started over Raanta

I read a story that their going to manage Raantas workload (think of pitch counts in baseball). Kuemper has shown he's capable of the increased workload.  And Raanta is a band aid.